+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 129 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114 ... LastLast
Like Tree269Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

Re: Castle on ABC

I'm working on my taxes, which means all the dishes are washed, carpets vacuumed, and I'm now surfing the internet....... ugh, such a procrastinator! Anyway, I found this great interview of Nathan on Ellen. This is back in 2007, but he's such a cutie, and so funny! Love him!

YouTube - 10-4-07 Nathan Fillion on Ellen

At about 2:30 he does that "Did I leave the stove on?"....."I did leave the stove on!"....."No, I turned the stove off" routine. Love it!

Regarding the rumor above:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    My first thought was Martha, Castle's mom. I hope not because I've loved Susan Sullivan's work since back in the days of Another World. Second thought was the police chief, which seems the most logical since that character could be replaced more easily than any of the others. My third thought was the medical examiner, whom I would miss. Didn't they put her together with either Ryan or Esposito earlier, but I haven't seen any further development of that story and I'd have enjoyed seeing more of it as a counterpoint to the Beckett/Castle relationship.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Regarding the rumor above:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    My first thought was Martha, Castle's mom. I hope not because I've loved Susan Sullivan's work since back in the days of Another World. Second thought was the police chief, which seems the most logical since that character could be replaced more easily than any of the others. My third thought was the medical examiner, whom I would miss. Didn't they put her together with either Ryan or Esposito earlier, but I haven't seen any further development of that story and I'd have enjoyed seeing more of it as a counterpoint to the Beckett/Castle relationship.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Well, I certainly hope it isn't Martha. Her and the daughter are a major part of that ensemble, as well. I love her character! Also, she's an aging actress...it's wonderful to see her in a series....playing a vibrant, vivacious older woman. We need more characters like her on tv.

Esposito is still dating Laney. And I can't see her leaving, either. Honestly, I can't see any of them leaving. This cast (the WHOLE cast) works great together. It just all fits....perfect pieces in the puzzle. I'm not sure I'd be willing to off anyone. When you have a formula that works this well...it might be best not to change it.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

mmmmmmmm
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the thought of losing anyone in this cast saddens me...I love them all....I can't even pick one I would want it to be I just hope its not Castle's mom or daughter
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Click to see Spoiler:
    Maybe it will be a cliffhanger, and they'll leave us thinking that someone died, but they won't really.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Maybe it will be a cliffhanger, and they'll leave us thinking that someone died, but they won't really.
    oh thats just what I need something to keep me on pins and needles during the summer break...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Like all of you,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I don't want to see any of them go. But, I trust the show's writers, so I'll wait and see. Perhaps one of the actors has been offered another show with a larger role.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Like all of you,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I don't want to see any of them go. But, I trust the show's writers, so I'll wait and see. Perhaps one of the actors has been offered another show with a larger role.
    If it's true I hope that's the explanation---otherwise I can't see any reason to do it.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I read on another site that it's the Captain
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I read on another site that it's the Captain
    Whew! I hope that's right!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Would hate to see him go because I like the whole ensemble, but his loss would be easiest to take.

+ Reply to Thread