+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 135 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113 ... LastLast
Like Tree313Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

Re: Castle on ABC

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    Agreed - that was a thoughtful gesture.

who were the other two writers dudes, one did Shutter Island - who was the other one?

this show never disappoints.
    The one who wrote Shutter Island and Mystic River among other books and movies was Dennis Lehane. The other was profilic mystery writer Michael Connelly, writer of The Lincoln Lawer, for example. Connelly has been a member of Castle's home poker game since season 1.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

E online had an article on Castle today talking about how the relationship with Castle and Beckett with advance but it won't happen in a fast way it will happen in a slow matter...I love these two...this show is one of the best of tv right now
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    The one who wrote Shutter Island and Mystic River among other books and movies was Dennis Lehane. The other was profilic mystery writer Michael Connelly, writer of The Lincoln Lawer, for example. Connelly has been a member of Castle's home poker game since season 1.

thanks - that's my bad memory kicking in, I just couldn't remember the second writer's name.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    E online had an article on Castle today talking about how the relationship with Castle and Beckett with advance but it won't happen in a fast way it will happen in a slow matter...I love these two...this show is one of the best of tv right now
    I like that they're not putting these two together, their chemistry is amazing, and the actors are playing it so well - I dont' need them to be together to enjoy them --- I'm enjoying them just the way they are.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I just read somewhere that the season finale has
    Click to see Spoiler:
    a death! They're killing off someone who's been on the show since the beginning.
    Oh no! (I didn't know if I could write this, so I wrapped it in a Spoiler tag.)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Maybe it will be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the police chief or someone like that...not one of the central gang. I sure don't hope they feel the need to keep up with LO;LA

I wonder if we can discuss this out in the open? In the meantime, I hope
    Click to see Spoiler:
    it's not Castle's mother, or like PWS said - anyone in the central gang. I really love everyone on this show, but if I had to choose, I agree with PWS that it could be the police chief. So sad....

ETA: What's LO;LA?

LO:LA stands for Law & Order: Los Angeles

Click to see Spoiler:
    Maybe it will be Beckett's boyfriend? I can't see them killing off any of the main characters because they are too popular and honestly, it's the ensemble that makes this show so great.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I don't think so. It's supposed to be someone from the beginning, and she's had a few boyfriends already. I agree with you, JavaJo, about the great ensemble.

Thanks, canadian_angel, about LO:LA!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf! View Post
    I don't think so. It's supposed to be someone from the beginning, and she's had a few boyfriends already. I agree with you, JavaJo, about the great ensemble.

Thanks, canadian_angel, about LO:LA!
    Sorry for the confusion! That show pulled a similar stunt.

+ Reply to Thread