+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 135 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110 ... LastLast
Like Tree313Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Castle on ABC

I was traveling this weekend, but I think I saw an interview from him in Parade Mag. on Sunday in the local paper.

I always love castle so much smart aleck comments and stuff..but tonights case was wayyyyy to easy to figure out
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

It was easy, but I watch because I like the whole experience of listening to their banter, and just being entertained for an hour. I find myself smiling half the time (and drooling over Nathan the other half ). Love this show!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed this episode. Yes, it was easy to figure out whodunit, but that's not the point of the show for me. The spoof of soap operas with the episode written in soap style and soap actors as guest stars was great fun. Great use of Martha, too.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

And who the heck knew what "shippers" were??! So now I'm a shipper? We need a "shipper" emoticon now! I love how they make references to themselves and fans of the show. I hope it stays on for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I thoroughly enjoyed this episode. Yes, it was easy to figure out whodunit, but that's not the point of the show for me. The spoof of soap operas with the episode written in soap style and soap actors as guest stars was great fun. Great use of Martha, too.
    oh I totally love the show..I still say whoever started writing this show had to have read the JD Robb books....
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I loved the all star cast last night!

Does anyone remember Tina Marjorino from movies like Andre and When a Man Loves A Woman? She looks exactly the same and I'm happy to see her working past her childhood. I absolutely loved seeing her even though I knew right away that she did it.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

CCL

Tina Majorino is in the new Pink video as well. She's having a resurgence!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    oh I totally love the show..I still say whoever started writing this show had to have read the JD Robb books....
    Oh, thank you. I had not heard of the J.D. Robb books, but after reading this I looked up the In Death series. I love the mystery genre and I like Nora Roberts, so I will definitely check this series out.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Tina Majorino is in the new Pink video as well. She's having a resurgence!
    She was also a regular on Big Love and Veronica Mars as well as a lead in the series The Deep End last season....not to mention Napoleon Dynamite.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread