+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 128 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

Re: Castle on ABC

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    For anyone who's a big Nathan Fillion fan, Nathan did the Kevin Pollak Chat Show last weekend. It's now up on iTunes and YouTube (YouTube - kevinpollakschatshow's Channel). The show is just under 2 hours long, with the interview taking up about 1:45 of that. Lots of talk about OLTL and Firefly, as well as his early career and a bit about Castle and other projects. REALLY good interview!
    Thank you, Critical. I just watched and it was a wonderful interview. The last bit with the Larry King impersonation was hysterical. The only surprise for me that no mention was made of his brief role on Lost.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

You're welcome! I could have listened to them talk for at least another hour or two! They didn't talk much about his time on Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place or Desperate Housewives or lots of other things either. I was just happy they talked about OLTL and Firefly so much and JOSS! I love that he picked Inara over Beckett in the Tweet 5 game!

Kevin has every guest do the Larry King Game. Nathan's was definitely one of the funniest! I also loved his "German."
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Watched the preview for tonight's CASTLE on Facebook. It looks like a great episode and I will bet dollar to donuts that Beckett and boyfriend are on the way to splitsville.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Almost a "moment" there tonight for Castle and Beckett...loved the look of frustration on his face when they were interrupted before he could say his piece. To be continued tomorrow...that's unusual. I guess they thought we couldn't take the suspense of waiting a full week!

I must have missed where they said the second part would air tomorrow. The listings on ABC.com don't have it on the schedule for tomorrow Maybe they bumped whatever was supposed to be on. Did they say what time?

I can't believe how different Adrian Pasdar looks! I know time passes, but still. Nice to see him, but it made me feel OLD!

Poor Castle, he can't catch a break. He keeps trying to talk to Beckett and gets foiled at every turn!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I heard that the second part is airing next Monday. You just know that being stuck in a freezer they are going to have to huddle together for warmth.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Yeah, I just checked my TV listing and it's not on Tuesday (today). Plus, I heard them say part 2 will be next week. I'm looking forward to the cuddling too! Did anyone notice how next week's previews weren't in order? They showed the freezer, then the bomb counting down, then near freezing in the freezer. Made me wonder if they'd be in the freezer the whole time next week, which I doubt they are. I'm getting all confused....I'm interpreting the previews as if this was The Bachelor!

That's what I thought, but since PWS mentioned that it was going to be on again tonight, I thought I'd missed something. Thanks for confirming!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    That's what I thought, but since PWS mentioned that it was going to be on again tonight, I thought I'd missed something. Thanks for confirming!
    That's weird---I could have sworn they said tonight... ok going to check my listings. Just wishful thinking on my part probably!

I don't care what anyone said ... if it were me, I'd get everyone out I knew. That's why my security clearance would only qualify me to be in charge of cleaning supplies: brooms, mops, etc.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread