+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 128 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

Re: Castle on ABC

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;4170817;
    Finally got around to watching the latest episode. It was awesome. That kiss was hot. Also, Ryan and Esposito had me cracking up.
    I was "LOL'ing" through their scenes. I also love their loyalty. They love Castle, but they stand by Beckett no matter what. And they aren't hard on the eyes, either.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Where I have I seen the "husband" on tonight's Castle...the one whose wife was murdered with a nail gun? He looks familiar, but I can't place him.

Are you talking about the one who Castle was friends with? (I missed the beginning part where the person-of-the-week dies).

That's Jason Wiles. He was Bosco on Third Watch. More recently he was in the short lived mystery series Persons Unknown playing the "double agent".

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;4193326;
    Are you talking about the one who Castle was friends with? (I missed the beginning part where the person-of-the-week dies).

That's Jason Wiles. He was Bosco on Third Watch. More recently he was in the short lived mystery series Persons Unknown playing the "double agent".
    Bosco! Yes, that's where I saw him. Yes, Castle's friend. His wife was killed with a nail gun... he came home and found her with nails sticking out of her head.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;4193326;

I knew he looked familar also but I figured out that it was because he played Colin on Beverly Hills 90210
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Saw "Castle" on Letterman last night...just a part where he was talking about being Joey on One Life to Live...very funny.

Nathan was hilarious on Letterman! He should be on a talk show at least once a week. He's completely charming and adorable.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I could kick myself because I knew he was going to be on Letterman. I had planned to tune in, but was watching a DVD movie and forgot. I have heard that everyone who knows Nathan Fillion says that what you see is what you get. He is charming and funny and very well liked in the industry.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Florimel - the interview is up on YouTube. I'd post a link, but they're all turning into embedded links, which we don't want. It was a good interview.

I've been a fan of Nathan's since he was on One Life to Live (he was the best Joey) and always said that, if he got the right role, he would be a star. Everything I've heard about him - and I have a few friends who work in the business - is incredibly positive. The fact that he went back to OLTL a few years back to reprise his role for one of the anniversary shows made me love him even more. He's never had anything bad to say about the show or the people there, unlike some actors who try to minimize their soap past. He's just humble and kind and grateful. The vids of him at ComicCon are just awesome. The one from this past year with the cast of Castle was terrific, although my favorites are (of course) all the panels he's done at events with the Firefly cast. Yeah, I love him
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

For anyone who's a big Nathan Fillion fan, Nathan did the Kevin Pollak Chat Show last weekend. It's now up on iTunes and YouTube (YouTube - kevinpollakschatshow's Channel). The show is just under 2 hours long, with the interview taking up about 1:45 of that. Lots of talk about OLTL and Firefly, as well as his early career and a bit about Castle and other projects. REALLY good interview!

+ Reply to Thread