+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 128 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

Re: Castle on ABC

And Ryan and Esposito are great supporting characters that round out the stellar cast, including Captain and Lainey. One of the best ensemble casts on TV right now. Although I don't always like the cases, I always love how the characters interact.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Loved, loved, loved the episode for Monday night. I just got to watch it and it was GREAT! Lainey is becoming one of my favorite character.

Last night's episode was great fun. I was happy to see the new romantic coupling, which I had kind of been expecting, and I'm eager to see more of it.

Another delight was to see Gilles Marini guest starring.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;4145307;
    \
    Another delight was to see Gilles Marini guest starring.
    I've never seen this show before last night's episode. It was an enjoyable show and Giles was an added bonus.
    I'll probably tune it again.

FORT Regular

I really enjoyed last nights eps. I wish Castle and Beckett would just get together already! The sexual tension between those 2 is dragging on!

After the Moonlighting debacle, shows are very careful not to pair the couple – it usually spells doom for the show – they’ll pair them up in the final season, if they have forewarning of a cancellation. I heard somewhere that they’ve already been guaranteed another season (maybe 2 – but not certain)

Loved seeing Gilles Marini – but could’ve done without the makeup.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

So much love for this wonderful show. I was so happy to hear about it getting another season.

I love that we're getting a bit of background on Ryan and Esposito/Lainey. This show just works due to the wonderful ensemble. Ensemble acting at its best.

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;4146103;
    So much love for this wonderful show. I was so happy to hear about it getting another season.

I love that we're getting a bit of background on Ryan and Esposito/Lainey. This show just works due to the wonderful ensemble. Ensemble acting at its best.
    I was a little floored when Esposito popped his head up in Laney's bed! I think it's funny because she's always giving Beckett the eye....the one that says 'you know you like him girl' and now she's keeping her own secret! Love it!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;4146103;

I was shocked too but happy. I like the secondary character and its good that they are getting more and more screen time and more background of who they are!

I always get a kick out of their facial expressions when they are joking with Castle!

FORT Fogey

This is such a fun show, and I'm glad that it is doing well. I love that they are developing the supporting cast characters.

+ Reply to Thread