+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

Re: Castle on ABC

how do we know he's still with the ex-wife, did I miss something?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

CCL

He mentioned being in a relationship. Beckett asked who with and he said that she knew who with. She replied that she didn't think that the relationship with his ex # 2 would have lasted the summer, that he would have moved on again (and again).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

thanks ---- that's the old age/memory loss thing kicking in. but it rings a bell.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

I hope Castle still has enough shooting time left to honor the passing of writer/producer and Castle poker buddy, Stephen J. Cannell. I'd love to see the poker group get together to celebrate his work.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I hope so too - although he wasn't integral, it would be a nice tribute

FORT Regular

This show is one of my favorites; it's a cross between a drama & sit-com. I look forward to it each week...

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4077275;
    I hope so too - although he wasn't integral, it would be a nice tribute
    I think they will work it in somehow down the line...and then maybe the woman player will get some lines...
    Slightly off topic, but I just bought the 2 Nikki Heat books for my Kindle. Reading the "blurbs" that come with them about the "author" were fun for a fan of the show. I'll let you know how they are as books.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;4078410;
    I think they will work it in somehow down the line...and then maybe the woman player will get some lines...
    Slightly off topic, but I just bought the 2 Nikki Heat books for my Kindle. Reading the "blurbs" that come with them about the "author" were fun for a fan of the show. I'll let you know how they are as books.
    Please do, PWS. I'm thinking about getting them for my kindle.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Started the first Nikki Heat book. She's written much like the Beckett character on the show, except she's portrayed as having a crush on the writer who is shadowing her on the job (a crush she's fighting)...which, if you know the show, is clearly something Castle might write. There is not a lot description of her physically so far, other than her long fingers. Her language is a little cruder than on the show, but otherwise . The assistant detectives are a Hispanic and European American team (no Grace equivalent so far) as on the show. AND the writer, while now a journalist not a mystery writer, is named Rook, not Castle .
    I'm not sure I would consider it a great detective story without the tie in, but it's definitely readable so far, and with the tie in, fun.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;4079663;
    Started the first Nikki Heat book. She's written much like the Beckett character on the show, except she's portrayed as having a crush on the writer who is shadowing her on the job (a crush she's fighting)...which, if you know the show, is clearly something Castle might write. .
    Except? On the show, Beckett does have a crush, or something like it, on Castle. I think it stems from way back before she even met him because she has all the books and is an avid fan.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread