+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 128 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Castle on ABC

Shoot! Somehow missed that Castle was on! Now I've got to track it down on ABC tomorrow....

I loved it! I love Esposito and Ryan (or in this episode "Annie Oakley") as much, if not sometimes more, than Castle! I loved how everyone was behaving towards Castle. This show definitely didn't suffer from a summer break and they were able to keep stride quite easily.

Haven't watched it yet. I like to record Castle so I can watch it more than once, but I'll watch it today.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;4065433;
    I loved it! I love Esposito and Ryan (or in this episode "Annie Oakley") as much, if not sometimes more, than Castle! I loved how everyone was behaving towards Castle. This show definitely didn't suffer from a summer break and they were able to keep stride quite easily.
    i told my bf the reason they were so upset was because they were missing their Miranda. then I had to explain to him the sex in the city thing from a previous episode that he some how missed.

I've watched it now. Fabulous episode, even beyond what I was hoping for, on both the cop and the home fronts.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I have to admit I was smitten with the episode when they includede the penguin clip. That is one of my favourite "awwwe poor guy.. chuckle.. chuckle" clips.

sooooooooooo glad this show is back.....

Is stana preggers?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Finally got a chance to watch the first episode. No captioning or rewind option though... so I missed the last remark in the precinct. Esposito said something to her about So, how long before you let Castle know... it was about counterfeiting... I missed a couple of crucial words. Was he saying that she'd known/they'd known it was about counterfeiting before he caught on?
    Thanks!
    Also, so do we assume the ex wife and the cop boyfriend are out of the picture? Was sort of implied about the boyfriend but I didn't really catch anything about the ex wife. Or do I vaguely recall that at least one of them was already out at the end of last season? She dumped the cop but then Castle left with the ex before she told him? Thanks again!

Esposito asked her how long she knew it was counterfeiting before Castle figured it out.

The ex wife is still in the picture. The cop boyfriend is not.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4068864;
    Esposito asked her how long she knew it was counterfeiting before Castle figured it out.

The ex wife is still in the picture. The cop boyfriend is not.
    Thanks, JavaJo! Got my priorities straight for this week, watch Castle, tape Hawaii 5-0!

And I LOVED when one of the guys was looking at the Castle poster and said You know, he really IS ruggedly handsome, isn't he?
    And how "the boys" sulked and were cold to him when he came back without calling or apologizing.

+ Reply to Thread