+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 135 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100 ... LastLast
Like Tree313Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

Re: Castle on ABC

I think they got their pick up really early, so I'm pretty sure they knew, even if it wasn't officially announced. ITA though, it would have been a good (if not a bit unsatisfying) series finale.

I just looked it up and they got renewed for season 3 in January. That's a pretty big vote of confidence!

I don't want Castle and Beckett to get together too quickly, but I don't want it to NEVER happen. Frankly, when shows drag it out longer than is reasonable, I tend to lose interest. I guess I don't like being teased that much.

Ideally, they'll get together next season and, by the end of the season they'll have screwed it up. Then, when the series ends down the line, they can get them back together for good.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

In addition to their palpable chemistry, another point in favor of Beckett and Castle eventually together is that she has been a great mentor to Alexis. Rick knows that Alexis can talk to Beckett about things she doesn't want to discuss with her father, and that Beckett respects Alexis' integrity and brain power.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Absolutely. I think one of the most attractive things about Castle is that he's such a good father. You know his mom and Alexis would be all in favor of Castle and Beckett getting together!

I missed a few minutes of it. Is the ex he rode off to the Hamptons with also Alexis' mom?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3907217;
    Absolutely. I think one of the most attractive things about Castle is that he's such a good father. You know his mom and Alexis would be all in favor of Castle and Beckett getting together!

I missed a few minutes of it. Is the ex he rode off to the Hamptons with also Alexis' mom?
    Yep, that's her mom.

I loved the finale. I hated the look on Becketts face though. It made me sad...lol.

I loved how Castle pokes fun at Alexis for being so straight laced and then when she does try to do something a little more wild (wild for her anyway..lol) his face just drops...lol. Be careful what you wish for, Castle!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3907155;
    I think they got their pick up really early, so I'm pretty sure they knew, even if it wasn't officially announced. ITA though, it would have been a good (if not a bit unsatisfying) series finale.

My scenario ends with Beckett meeting Castle in the hallway and agreeing to going to the Hamptons with him and we see them walking out - fade to black......I'm just glad they were renewed.
    ďNo matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.Ē George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3907217;

No, she (Gina) is his second wife (and also his publisher). Alexis's mom is named Meredith and she is an actress.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3909236;
    No, she (Gina) is his second wife (and also his publisher). Alexis's mom is named Meredith and she is an actress.
    You're right. I got confuzzled....lol. I think at the beginning of the show when his mom asked if she was calling about the alimony payment, my brain read 'child support' for some reason...
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3907641;
    Yep, that's her mom.

I loved the finale. I hated the look on Becketts face though. It made me sad...lol.

I loved how Castle pokes fun at Alexis for being so straight laced and then when she does try to do something a little more wild (wild for her anyway..lol) his face just drops...lol. Be careful what you wish for, Castle!
    I don't think so. Alexis' mom is the actress who lives in LA and has red hair. I remember from the very first episode it was his second wife who was also his publicist - and that is who he is going to the Hamptons with.

ETA - sorry, JavoJo already clarified!

So excited to see Castle tonight. Charged with murder?????

Whoo hoo!! Castle is back! Can't wait
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

+ Reply to Thread