+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 161 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148 ... LastLast
Like Tree528Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

Re: Castle on ABC

I'm so excited! I joined NetFlix a couple of weeks ago, and I just discovered today that Firefly, Serenity, and Dr. Horrible are all viewable on demand! I've already watched Dr. Horrible, and I can't wait to start on the others.

I'm looking forward to seeing NF in the Firefly outfit that he wore as a Halloween costume.
    Last edited by Miss_Griss; 05-16-2010 at 10:50 PM.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;3905092;
    I'm so excited! I joined NetFlix a couple of weeks ago, and I just discovered today that Firefly, Serenity, and Dr. Horrible are all viewable on demand! I've already watched Dr. Horrible, and I can't wait to start on the others.

I'm looking forward to seeing NF in the Firefly outfit that he wore as a Halloween costume.
    That's how I spent one weekend a few months ago! Non-stop Nathan!

Now I'm on to Angel and have already plowed through the first three seasons. I love watching episodes one after the other and these series are old enough that it feels new again....or maybe I just have a bad memory and can't remember everything that happened!

Netflix made a deal with 20th Century Fox, which is why Buffy and all of Joss' shows are now available streaming. I plan on watching the Dollhouse episodes I missed as soon as I finish with Angel.

I happen to like Nathan with a little meat on his bones. Gives you something to hold onto
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I will also watch the Dollhouse series again on Netflix. I own Firefly and Serenity, so I watch those whenever the mood strikes.

I am so looking forward to what's coming up in Castle. I've been reading interesting tidbits.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Is tonight the season finale?
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3905459;
    Is tonight the season finale?
    No, next week is the season finale. It's a two part finale that will run 2 hours. The show description is where one of my little tidbits came from. I'll spoiler it here if anyone wants to know.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Do tell!

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama;3905732;
    Do tell!
    Okay. Perhaps this has been shown before, but I don't recall it. If you all knew this already, sorry for my error. Apparently,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Casey has a daughter whom he must secretly protect from the Ring.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3905896;
    Okay. Perhaps this has been shown before, but I don't recall it. If you all knew this already, sorry for my error. Apparently,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Casey has a daughter whom he must secretly protect from the Ring.
    That sounds like an (amazing!) spoiler...but for Chuck, not Castle, no?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3905933;
    That sounds like an (amazing!) spoiler...but for Chuck, not Castle, no?
    Arrgh! You are absolutely right. Can't believe I did that. Probably because Nathan Fillion and Adam Baldwin will always be connected for me.

If someone can move my spoiler post above to the Chuck thread, I would really appreciate it.
    Last edited by Florimel; 05-17-2010 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3905955;
    Arrgh! You are absolutely right. Can't believe I did that. Probably because Nathan Fillion and Adam Baldwin will always be connected for me.
    Are you back in Jaynestown? If you want to re-post that spoiler in the right thread, it's cool, but it can stay here since people have commented on it and, like you said, Adam and Nathan are always going to be connected!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread