+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 161 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast
Like Tree528Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Castle on ABC

It bothered me a little, but more that it didn't really bother him if she was just using him to get ahead jobwise.... Basically a hooker.

FORT Fogey

On last night's episode it was good to see another character's backstory. Well done!

Love Love Love Scott Cohen, so much I didn't care he was the bad guy.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3876282;
    Another fabulous episode last night with Tom Bergeron as the victim. Then Nathan Fillion appeared on Jimmy Kimmel's show and was wonderfully funny and entertaining. Now, there's someone I'd like to see on Dancing With the Stars.
    There's a thought! I'd love to see Nathan on DWTS!!! I don't know if my heart could take watching him and Maks on the same show, though! Who do you think he'd be best paired with? Kym?

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;3903845;
    There's a thought! I'd love to see Nathan on DWTS!!! I don't know if my heart could take watching him and Maks on the same show, though! Who do you think he'd be best paired with? Kym?
    Oooooooo! Nathan and Kym would be great! It probably won't happen, but it would be one of my dream pairings.

I know! I'm going to post this in the DWTS "How to Improve the Show" thread!!!!

Well, we know he's musically inclined and can sing (Dr. Horrible), and I'll bet he can dance or learn to dance. His show is on ABC, so there's no conflict there if he did it while on hiatus. He's got a great off screen fun-loving personality and he's certainly got the fan base. I'd pair him with Kym, or Edyta, or Cheryl, I think, but I'll take him with almost anyone. I wonder if he's been asked.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

that's the problem they do a Fall and Spring run of DWTS - they wouldn't be on haitus.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Well, I like putting the thought out there. Maybe someone from DWTS will read this and get an idea! It can only help ratings all the way around!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

And apparently it's a great work out... NF's chunked up a bit in his middle age...still cute, but couldn't hurt him to lose a few pounds....

+ Reply to Thread