+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 129 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696 ... LastLast
Like Tree269Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Castle on ABC

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3866174;
    It's already up for viewing at abc.go.com. I plan to rewatch it sometime today.

Next week's looks like fun. I got a definite Indiana Jones vibe from the teaser.
    Thanks! I got to see it all except the preview, but I expect that will be being shown frequently during the week. Excellent episode, and I'm glad
    Click to see Spoiler:
    they left it open for the FBI agent to return, and that the two women were on good terms.

Just read that Nathan Fillion tweeted that Castle will be picked up for a 3rd season. And Jon Huertas said right after that it would be for a full 22 episodes
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

My favourite part of last nights episode was Kate being told to stay in the van, and Castle telling her, "Now you know how it feels." :

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler;3866731;
    My favourite part of last nights episode was Kate being told to stay in the van, and Castle telling her, "Now you know how it feels." :
    I loved that, too! I also loved when he said he was aiming for his head...lol. I guess you don't mess with Kate or you feel the wrath of Castle. I love their little relationship. I love how she's slowly becoming more comfortable around him and they are growing closer. It hasn't been rushed. While I'm at it, I also loved when he told her she did have a home anytime she needed it. I guess 'love' is my theme for this show. I just LOVE it!

Next weeks episode looks hilarious!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I love the love theme, too!!! (on all levels!) My favorite line was when Kate handed him a gun and he said, "You mean you want me to hold it while you tie your shoe?" LOVED it!!!

frikkin hilarious! every silly, campy sight gag was pulled out tonight, I loved it
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Another fabulous episode last night with Tom Bergeron as the victim. Then Nathan Fillion appeared on Jimmy Kimmel's show and was wonderfully funny and entertaining. Now, there's someone I'd like to see on Dancing With the Stars.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Sooooo...am I the only one who was bothered by the fact that Castle slept with someone else on the last episode? The sexual tension was really building between him and Beckett and it seems to have burst that balloon for me.
    Other than that, I enjoyed the show - especially the few minutes that Tom Bergeron was on.

didn't bother me - for maximum affect they will have to keep them apart until they decide to end the show. There was also the episode where they were both on their own dates at the same restaurant - we are supposed to believe they are hot for each other but not saving themselves for each other.

Definitely a good episode. And I like that they're not focusing on Kate and where she's living and we still see Gramma at the apt.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Didn't bother me, either. He's not married, not in a relationship, and certainly old enough. I think the way they are handling Beckett/Castle is rather fun.

+ Reply to Thread