+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 128 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

Re: Castle on ABC

Fillion for me, too -- no question about it.

I never thought for a moment that Beckett will die. Even network programmers could not be THAT dumb. Close, but not quite.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3862726;
    And we can't forget about this spoiler

Click to see Spoiler:

'Castle' exclusive: 'Battlestar' cylon is Beckett's new beau
    Beckettís found herself a new king on Castle!
    Sources confirm to me exclusively that ex-Battlestar Galactica hunk Michael Trucco is joining the ABC mysteromedy for multiple episodes as a new love interest for Stana Katicís methodical detective.
    Trucco ó whose character is described as a charismatic cop in the homicide division ó will appear in this seasonís final four episodes and could return next fall.
    Thoughts? Do you give this relationship your blessing? Is Trucco a worthy rival to Nathan Fillion? Put another way, if your house was on fire and you could only carry out one man, who would you choose ó Fillion or Trucco?
    Duh, Fillion!
    So glad to know Beckett makes it out okay. Dana Delany's character staying on in her place didn't make sense because she (Dana) said she did these two episodes as a favor for a friend (Fillion) or words to that effect.
    I'm so looking forward to the resolution tonight.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I hope Dana's character makes it out ok as well... she seems to be being threatened in the previews. I think her returning now and then as Beckett's FBI competitor would be fun.

It's the survival of Dana's character I'm not sure about, but I agree she'd make a wonderful recurring character.

For anyone who wants a real treat, here's a link to a new ABC promo for the show. You might want to turn up the air conditioning before pressing play.

'Castle' exclusive: Get a first look at the show's smokin' hot new promo | Ausiello | EW.com
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

It's official. I have a crush on Nathan Fillion.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Well, looks like some of you called it with the bathtub...I was going with the option that she was somewhere else...glad I didn't bet on it!

I am glad that they didn't kill off Dana Delaney's character!

Kate's not still staying at Castle's? I would have liked a little more there! At least they could have given us a couple intimate moments!

Loved the show last night. Those who called it on the bath tub, well done.
    I think this show just keeps getting better and better.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

What??? There was a new Castle last night??? My TV guide showed it as a rerun!!!!!!!!! So, since I never miss it I didn't watch it, but caught up on some tapes. ARRRRGH!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3866166;
    What??? There was a new Castle last night??? My TV guide showed it as a rerun!!!!!!!!! So, since I never miss it I didn't watch it, but caught up on some tapes. ARRRRGH!!!!!
    It's already up for viewing at abc.go.com. I plan to rewatch it sometime today.

Next week's looks like fun. I got a definite Indiana Jones vibe from the teaser.

That show is worth re-watching. I might do it myself since my husband kept interrupting asking me questions about my business checking acct. he was trying to reconcile. PRIORITIES, Honey!
    Also looking forward to the "Indiana Jones" themed episode next week.

+ Reply to Thread