+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 130 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494 ... LastLast
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

Re: Castle on ABC

I'm glad you all think Beckett is somehow going to survive. My first thought as the show ended was that she really did die in the explosion and they're using this as a transition episode to make Dana Delaney's character the lead female role, hence the chemistry with Castle. Sure hope I'm wrong. I think I'd stop watching if that's the case.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3860953;
    I wonder if he actually did kill himself. All we saw was the guy holding the gun to his head. He was off camera when the shot was fired, wasn't he? I thought there was another person in that room who forced him to hold the gun in the window, then shot him or forced him to pull the trigger.
    But wasn't the FBI in the hallway...how did the true killer get out. I guess he has been clever enough this far, a planned exit strategy couldn't be too hard, right!

So, when Beckett picked up her phone and we saw her eyes go big, was she hearing the pre-recorded voice of the killer that they found in the apartment. It was definitely her cell phone that she picked up. Was Castle calling her home phone? So, I'm thinking she must have been somewhere else.

I don't think these cool people have land lines. They always call each other on their cell phones. Somehow, the killer activated the bomb via the End button on her phone....or by using one of the phone keys.

I like the idea that she's not at her own apartment!

What I'm really looking forward to is having Beckett figure it out at the end in front of Dana Delaney's character. They set it up too perfectly not to have Beckett have the last laugh.

There's also a link, I think, to the serial killer Delaney's character caught years ago. Don't know what it is, but again, that set up in the beginning had to be for something.

Love this show!!!

Beckett definitely survives - she is Nikki Heat - Dana Delaney is only doing a 2 show stint.

She will most likely die in the next episode, since it turned out she's a mom.

I agree - the bathtub will save her.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Just think how Castle would react if he thought Nikki Heat got Beckett killed... no way this show would go so dark. The similar show I always mix this up with, where the equivalent of Castle is dealing with the death of his wife and kid due to his mocking of a serial killer has enough trouble dealing with just that and still keeping it mostly light. So Beckett will be safe, I predict.
    One other point for the tub...she can always turn the water on and get under it....and wet towels down to block smoke from the door... I don't know that I"d pull a plastic shower curtain down on me... if it melts in the heat? But maybe it's linen or cotton.
    Good point about the FBI agent's earlier serial killer being somehow linked to this. Maybe somehow this is meant to get back at her? I agree Kate will solve it, not the DD character....I'm not sure she will die though... think they might want to allow for future visits.

And we can't forget about this spoiler

Click to see Spoiler:

'Castle' exclusive: 'Battlestar' cylon is Beckett's new beau
    Beckett’s found herself a new king on Castle!
    Sources confirm to me exclusively that ex-Battlestar Galactica hunk Michael Trucco is joining the ABC mysteromedy for multiple episodes as a new love interest for Stana Katic’s methodical detective.
    Trucco — whose character is described as a charismatic cop in the homicide division — will appear in this season’s final four episodes and could return next fall.
    Thoughts? Do you give this relationship your blessing? Is Trucco a worthy rival to Nathan Fillion? Put another way, if your house was on fire and you could only carry out one man, who would you choose — Fillion or Trucco?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I'd bet my house that they don't kill Beckett off. This is only the second season and it's doing really really well. No way would the writers shoot themselves in the foot that way. No way.

No idea how they are going to set it up so she lives, but I doubt the bathtub would save her. That apartment was fully engulfed. There wouldn't be anything left...at all. Just wondering if this sets it up so Kate is out of a place to live and has to stay with Castle temporarily. With the mother moving out, there would be plenty of room....
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3863501;
    I'd bet my house that they don't kill Beckett off. This is only the second season and it's doing really really well. No way would the writers shoot themselves in the foot that way. No way.

No idea how they are going to set it up so she lives, but I doubt the bathtub would save her. That apartment was fully engulfed. There wouldn't be anything left...at all. Just wondering if this sets it up so Kate is out of a place to live and has to stay with Castle temporarily. With the mother moving out, there would be plenty of room....
    Ooo, good idea! I imagine mom will eventually move back, but that would be a nice interlude.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Looking forward to tonight's episode...can't wait to see what happens with Beckett. I'm thinking she had to be someplace else...don't think she would have had time to jump into the bathtub.

And I do love your theory JavoJo about her moving in temporarily with Castle!!!

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3862726;
    And we can't forget about this spoiler

Click to see Spoiler:

'Castle' exclusive: 'Battlestar' cylon is Beckett's new beau
    Beckett’s found herself a new king on Castle!
    Sources confirm to me exclusively that ex-Battlestar Galactica hunk Michael Trucco is joining the ABC mysteromedy for multiple episodes as a new love interest for Stana Katic’s methodical detective.
    Trucco — whose character is described as a charismatic cop in the homicide division — will appear in this season’s final four episodes and could return next fall.
    Thoughts? Do you give this relationship your blessing? Is Trucco a worthy rival to Nathan Fillion? Put another way, if your house was on fire and you could only carry out one man, who would you choose — Fillion or Trucco?
    Fillion!!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

+ Reply to Thread