+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 131 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 1301
Like Tree282Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

  1. #421
    FORT Fogey LuvThisStuf!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Luv this location!
    Posts
    837

    Re: Castle on ABC

    Anyone watch part 1 tonight with Dana Delaney? LOVED it. How the heck are they going to get Beckett out of that burning building???

  2. #422
    KCC
    KCC is offline
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    13

    Re: Castle on ABC

    I am hoping that Beckett was not at her home -- taking a shower at a hotel or another friend's place.

  3. #423
    FORT Fogey Florimel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    6,342

    Re: Castle on ABC

    A fantastic episode, and not just the crime part. Great stuff with Espisito and Ryan and with Alexia and Martha. I can't wait for part 2.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

    http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

  4. #424
    Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    810

    Re: Castle on ABC

    Great episode. Loved the interaction among Castle/Dalaney/Kate. Will be interesting to see where Beckett was or how she gets out alive. Also, a little confused as to how the killer got a guy to commit suicide...did he place another ad, in addition to the pinky guy, for someone already looking to commit suicide?

    Was the guy who committed suicide the one whose dog was killed and he (the killer) set that all up for him to be framed too, or did he just have another guy commit suicide in his (the real killer) house?

  5. #425
    FORT Fogey Florimel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    6,342

    Re: Castle on ABC

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3860938;
    Great episode. Loved the interaction among Castle/Dalaney/Kate. Will be interesting to see where Beckett was or how she gets out alive. Also, a little confused as to how the killer got a guy to commit suicide...did he place another ad, in addition to the pinky guy, for someone already looking to commit suicide?

    Was the guy who committed suicide the one whose dog was killed and he (the killer) set that all up for him to be framed too, or did he just have another guy commit suicide in his (the real killer) house?
    I wonder if he actually did kill himself. All we saw was the guy holding the gun to his head. He was off camera when the shot was fired, wasn't he? I thought there was another person in that room who forced him to hold the gun in the window, then shot him or forced him to pull the trigger.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

    http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

  6. #426
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,702

    Re: Castle on ABC

    Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3860953;
    I wonder if he actually did kill himself. All we saw was the guy holding the gun to his head. He was off camera when the shot was fired, wasn't he? I thought there was another person in that room who forced him to hold the gun in the window, then shot him or forced him to pull the trigger.
    I agree, I think that's what happened, which is why the gun was near the wrong hand. When he was in the window I'm pretty sure he had the gun in his left hand to his head. So someone else shot him. Now as to whether it was all set up by the killer... maybe so... maybe he's showing Castle he can plot a "book" as well as Castle.
    Obviously Beckett won't be dead, unless they are taking this show to a new much darker place (not a chance), so either she was still sort of in the bathroom when she got the phone and protected by the tile walls and being wet, or she wasn't at home.... Not sure where the killer's voice came from...did that set off the explosion?

  7. #427
    Team DAN schmoo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    O-H-I-O
    Posts
    3,285

    Re: Castle on ABC

    we figure Kate jumped back into the tub and pulled down the curtain. That could protect her somewhat from the explosion/fire. They spent too much time with her in the shower for it not to be contributing to the storyline somehow. Just our guess.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

  8. #428
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,702

    Re: Castle on ABC

    Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;3860963;
    we figure Kate jumped back into the tub and pulled down the curtain. That could protect her somewhat from the explosion/fire. They spent too much time with her in the shower for it not to be contributing to the storyline somehow. Just our guess.
    Or any excuse to show Kate in the shower....and a towel...all wet... soaping herself...

  9. #429
    FORT Fogey Duckyface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    969

    Re: Castle on ABC

    Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3860966;
    Or any excuse to show Kate in the shower....and a towel...all wet... soaping herself...
    Next thing you know they'll have some reason to have her go undercover as a stripper.

  10. #430
    FORT Fogey MiniDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,320

    Re: Castle on ABC

    Great show last night. Castle is hilarious with his excitement over the FBI agent. We also so his guard down with Beckett and I am betting this fire will elevate their relationship for atleast the next episode. Beckett has to be safe otherwise a good part of the show's story line would be spoiled, IMO. I just love this show!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.