+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 128 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

Re: Castle on ABC

Just wondering what your thoughts are on last nights episode? I liked it as usual, lol
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

For me, last weeks wasn't as good as all the other episodes. It seemed forced. JMO, though. This week, on the other hand, was great. I loved it. I adored the ending when they were sitting there eating and she told him she actually enjoys having him around. Can't say I blame her. I'd like to have him around, too...
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I thought last night's was excellent and enjoyed last week's episode as well. I can't think of one I haven't liked. I own the Firefly/Serenity DVD set and I'll be adding Castle to my collection without a doubt.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Next weeks episode looks very funny!

When this show started, my husband refused to watch it with me. He said he already watches enough tv. Then, he'd hear me laughing and always come in to see what was so funny. Now he's hooked. He picked it up about midway through last season....
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3802644;
    Next weeks episode looks very funny!

When this show started, my husband refused to watch it with me. He said he already watches enough tv. Then, he'd hear me laughing and always come in to see what was so funny. Now he's hooked. He picked it up about midway through last season....
    Mr Nerd and I do that too I now have him watching BBT and HIMYM

Anyway back to Castle. We we're hooked before the first episode ever aired. If it has Nathan Fillion, we're there. What surprised me with this show is how much I like the supporting characters too! Seamus Dever(Ryan) and Jon Huertas(Esposito) are the perfect people for those rolls. I always smile when they come on screen. I follow Nathan Fillion and Jon Huertas on twitter and they come across as being such funny likable guys "in real life" that it makes me enjoy the show even more. Sometimes I blurt out mid episode things like "OH! THAT'S THE CHAIR JON TOOK A PICTURE OF SEAMUS SLEEPING IN BETWEEN SCENES!"
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jette66;3793634;
    I had the same feeling...she's aging well, and he looked quite a bit older than her. I still love him and his character though.

It was funny how Beckett caught the bouquet at the very end. Next week looks like a great episode...Beckett tells Castle to find her mom's murderer.
    Yes, I would have guessed he's in his 40's now and she late 20's...not a good choice for Castle even if in real life they are about the same age. I remember her from Who's the Boss days, and him from OLTL, when they were both "kids"....

And not to introduce a note of reality or anything, but wouldn't Kate's boss have seen the connection to her mom's murder as a reason to take her OFF the case, not to ask her to stay on it? I can see the defense attorney eating that one up. We watch too many CSI and L&O shows these days for them to pull that kind of stuff. The CSI people are always getting in trouble for handling evidence when they have a personal connection to a case.

Two tidbits of good news: First,ABC extended the number of Castle episodes this season from 22 to 24.

Second one is Dana Delaney will be guest starring on a two-part episode starting on March 21 right after Desperate Housewives with the second one airing the following night in Castle's usual slot. Exclusive: 'Castle' pairs Dana Delany with a Hero | Ausiello | EW.com She'll be joined by Leonard Roberts, whom I read was a character on Heroes.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Dana's FBI partner played a dad with "powers" (I think he could walk through walls) on Heroes. Got killed off fairly early on.
    This should be good. I trust there will be the usual rivalry between "the feebies" and the locals.

Can anyone who saw "Castle" this past Monday tell me what the resolution was with the "fiance?" I saw that she was actually a single mom and then the ending where the CEO was the killer, but I missed seeing how she fit in with it all. Was she a "bad guy," also?
    We have a new cable box thingie and I can't make my dvr work with it so I actually have to WATCH everything as it's happening! GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama;3838652;
    Can anyone who saw "Castle" this past Monday tell me what the resolution was with the "fiance?" I saw that she was actually a single mom and then the ending where the CEO was the killer, but I missed seeing how she fit in with it all. Was she a "bad guy," also?
    We have a new cable box thingie and I can't make my dvr work with it so I actually have to WATCH everything as it's happening! GRRRRRRRRRRRR
    I didn't watch, but the episode might be up on Hulu
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread