+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 128 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

Re: Castle on ABC

I loved this show, and have my dvr set for all episodes. She's a lot more likeable than I thought she'd be, and he's dreamy. Love the daughter and freaked out but liking his mom.

I love how they pointed out the obvious errors in the crime scenes that a true fan would never had done.

Those were real authors at the poker game?? That was totally cool, I hope they rotate to include more with each episode. I know I'll never see Agatha Christie ( ), but I'd like them to use as many as possible during the seasons.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3383273;
    I loved this show, and have my dvr set for all episodes. She's a lot more likeable than I thought she'd be, and he's dreamy. Love the daughter and freaked out but liking his mom.

I love how they pointed out the obvious errors in the crime scenes that a true fan would never had done.

Those were real authors at the poker game?? That was totally cool, I hope they rotate to include more with each episode. I know I'll never see Agatha Christie ( ), but I'd like them to use as many as possible during the seasons.
    Good idea, but first I want to hear Sue Grafton speak! What the heck was up with that, the silent female? Although it did look like she pulled in a big pot!
    In real life though, people usually play with the same group week after week, with maybe one or two who come and go.

I finally got to watch my tape last night, and I'm sure I"ll tape again.

FORT Newbie

I'm new here to the board but I just have to say that I love, love love this show. Taped it on my DVR, watched it twice, and then a third time when ABC showed it again on Saturday. I know it says that NF was on One Life to Live, but I've always watched it and can't remember him for the life of me. And I must say that it would be VERY hard to forget a face like that. Love, how he raised that one eyebrow at the end of the show.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

He was much younger (and, um, thinner)...if I remember correctly he played one of Vicky's sons by her first husband (pre-Clint) who had an affair with Dorian (the son, that is, not the husband). He was pretty cute then...you could see how Dorian would be tempted. And it allowed her to upset Vicky as well!
    Hope I'm not mixing up my soap actors!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3384067;
    He was much younger (and, um, thinner)...if I remember correctly he played one of Vicky's sons by her first husband (pre-Clint) who had an affair with Dorian (the son, that is, not the husband). He was pretty cute then...you could see how Dorian would be tempted. And it allowed her to upset Vicky as well!
    Hope I'm not mixing up my soap actors!
    You're right on PWS NF played Joey (or "Joe" as Dorian called him)...pre-priesthood. I think he was the first "grown-up" Joey...but don't hold me too it. They've had so many of both Kevin and Joey I doubt Viki herself could keep them all straight!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;3384086;
    You're right on PWS NF played Joey (or "Joe" as Dorian called him)...pre-priesthood. I think he was the first "grown-up" Joey...but don't hold me too it. They've had so many of both Kevin and Joey I doubt Viki herself could keep them all straight!
    I know! That's why I was a bit doubtful I had it right...but as I recall NF stood out from the crowd of "sons" for Vicky, and I was sorry to see him go. Of course partly it was the somewhat shocking storyline...I think he was supposed to be "barely legal" at the time...but also I think it was partly NF.

Nice line tonight...I got the plot for my first novel from "One Life To Live"
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Premium Member

I just love Nathan Fillion, he's hawt plus funny as hell. Perfect combination.

okay 35 minutes into tonights show...any guesses on "WHO DID IT"

mine is

Click to see Spoiler:
    the best friend

show is awesome again tonight so far...i love the sarcasm...lol

we should do a who did it guess every week
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;3384629;
    Nice line tonight...I got the plot for my first novel from "One Life To Live"
    I caught that! I liked that they gave us a little more background on the mother of his daughter and how many times he has been married. I also liked his line when he was signing the waiver forms and the attorney told him to have his own attorney look over them - something to the effect that his attorney's job wasn't to keep him from getting into trouble but to get him out of trouble. I was also impressed how the character was very emotional when he watched the best friend in the laundry room and it gave him a new appreciation for his own daughter.

+ Reply to Thread