+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 135 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979129 ... LastLast
Like Tree313Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

Re: Castle on ABC

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3720752;
    In the pre-season interviews, they all emphasized that the supporting characters in the police station would be featured more this year. I'm delighted they have followed through with it. A good ensemble cast always makes a good show better.
    Well it is working, I would want to hang out with those guys, they make murder so much fun.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Add me to those giving a to the writers for making the supporting detectives so appealing...here AND on Mentalist....a very similar concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3720653;
    I like that while there is chemistry between the two leads the writers have given it a bit of a back seat and we get to see the two of them throw clever quips at each other. In fact this week's episode was a real ensemble piece. I liked how the 2 minor detectives where not totally regulated to the background and the relationship between Castle, his mother and daughter are priceless.
    One of those guys, Seamus Dever, was in Drop Dead Diva as the producer of the "Girls Gone Wild" videos. Good episode, Season One, Episode Nine. I'm just sorry I didn't know about THAT show earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Hein;3722505;
    One of those guys, Seamus Dever, was in Drop Dead Diva as the producer of the "Girls Gone Wild" videos. Good episode, Season One, Episode Nine. I'm just sorry I didn't know about THAT show earlier.
    Hopefully, myLifetime.com | Games, Movies, Shows, Full Episodes, Style, Astrology, Sweepstakes and More. has all the episodes online so you can catch up.

I am looking forward to catching White Collar on USA. I must admit some of the best shows are on cable.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

i was trying to figure out where i remember where i seen younger Jon Huertas. probably been on a bunch of stuff but i recently rewatched Joe Schmo 2 and he was on there as "the playa"

Oh man ... thanks!!! I would never have figured that one out. I miss that show.

I love the way they are letting other characters have some camera time and letting them be more of an ensemble cast instead of Castle/detective surrounded by others who are furniture.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Three words for tonight's show... "Best. Case. Ever"!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree... at many points, and equally conned at others!

Did anyone else notice Castle say 'hi' to the beatcop standing in the squad room when he walked in? I love those little touches!

Castle and Beckett were fantastic tonight! The banter gets me every time. My favorite parts are when his daughter comes into the station and rips him a new one. The second was when he caught Kate in the loo sneaking a peek at his book... Too funny.

The young lady who plays Castles daughter....she's so cute and she's a terrific little actress.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I agree JavoJo it was great Castle show last night! Very interesting story line and mystery for them to solve. There are so many nuances that you have to pay attention especially during their rapid fire bantering! I usually rewatch it once to see if I missed something!

Alexis Castle did humble him last last night when she told him off in the interregation room--especially with Beckett looking on. At least Beckett cut him some slack. Notice Castle takes to heart what the women say to him and applies it in handling the other women or or solving mysteries.

Alexis is played by Molly C. Quinn. Looks like she is in the upcoming moving A Christmas Carol to be released next month staring Jim Carey, Robin Penn and Colin Firth - I look forward to that.

Best part about last night's show when Beckett let her guard down and took Castle's book "Heat Wave" to the bathroom stall to read and Castle pops over the partition! What a naughty boy he was but Beckett's reaction was great as she was caught red handed. Good thing she had her pants on.

Next week looks like a little flirtation going on at his book signing party! Whoo hoo!

+ Reply to Thread