+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 131 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363777127 ... LastLast
Like Tree282Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

Re: Castle on ABC

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;3709861;
    Thank you JavaJo and all for the highlights. That makes it much easier for me! I don't need to search youtube, etc now and I can just watch the next episode on tv.
    You're very welcome. I know any one of you would have done it for me!

PWS, you are right, I forgot to mention the why's of dead guy's new occupation...lol. Thank you for adding that.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3710032;
    You're very welcome. I know any one of you would have done it for me!

PWS, you are right, I forgot to mention the why's of dead guy's new occupation...lol. Thank you for adding that.
    Hey, you got all the only part we really care about, the romance/relationship!

c_a--it's worth searching just for the last 5 min. if you can find them! Sweet!

FORT Fogey

Sometimes ABC repeats its good shows on Saturday night. But I checked this week's tv schedule and ABC has a football game on Saturday night instead.

Castle wants to double his followers on Twitter, on a bet someone made with him. You can follow him @WriteRCastle!

Mod's if this is innappropriate, please delete, Thanks.

FORT Fogey

Did anyone else see last night's episdoe? I thought it was especially snappy--so many twists and turns that even I didn't guess until they did what the solution was--and I'm usually pretty good at figuring plots/mysteries out early.

I like how they work his mother and daughter into most of the stories and in ways that are pertinent to the rest of the plot.

Heck--I just like this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3713812;
    Did anyone else see last night's episdoe? I thought it was especially snappy--so many twists and turns that even I didn't guess until they did what the solution was--and I'm usually pretty good at figuring plots/mysteries out early.

I like how they work his mother and daughter into most of the stories and in ways that are pertinent to the rest of the plot.

Heck--I just like this show.
    It is a great show. Sure, it's another crime show and I'm tired of most of them, but this one really pulls me in. I think it's the snappy dialog. It's more comedy than drama. LOVED when Beckett got in on the bet.

Last night, the hubs and I were arguing over who won the bet. I say Castle and Becket, he says the guys won. Who is right?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.

Last nights episode I think was my favorite..from the bad grammer killer to him holding the dress in front of him..to the twist at the end! I'm late to castle, but I kive it..thank goodness for dvr
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

Cheers for last night's episode and for the salute to correct use of language.

I'm not sure who would have won the bet, but did they not call it off anyway when they learned the two cases were related? It was good to see more of the supporting police officers. The show said those characters would be developed during this season; I applaud that. They add a great deal to the show.

And, once again, Castle's family relationship with his mother and daughter is a treat.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3714049;
    Cheers for last night's episode and for the salute to correct use of language.

I'm not sure who would have won the bet, but did they not call it off anyway when they learned the two cases were related? It was good to see more of the supporting police officers. The show said those characters would be developed during this season; I applaud that. They add a great deal to the show.

And, once again, Castle's family relationship with his mother and daughter is a treat.
    They called it back on when they went in to get confessions. Whoever got the confession from their guy first won. Since Castle and Beckett got a confession first from the other teams guy, they were arguing about who won.

I loved the point made about slaughtering the English language. Thank you, Castle, for that.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread