+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 128 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

FORT Fogey

Re: Castle on ABC

Did anyone else see "CSI Miami" on Monday night? The actress who plays Becket was one of the main suspects. It took me a while to recognize her because she looked so different. I recognized her voice first.

She did a very good job.

Quote Originally Posted by steppemaster;3472866;
    Did anyone else see "CSI Miami" on Monday night? The actress who plays Becket was one of the main suspects. It took me a while to recognize her because she looked so different. I recognized her voice first.

She did a very good job.
    I don't watch any of the CSI's, but I did see Stana Katic in the third Libarian movie with Noah Wyle and Bob Newhart. She was good in that, too.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

You call that MUSIC!!?? Ellender's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herdfan84;3391082;
    I love the relationship between Castle and his daughter. I think that if we didn't see their interaction he would appear to be a womanizing cad - a hot one - but still a cad. This makes him appear more human and caring. There are times that she seems to be the adult and him the child. Out of all three of them - Castle, daughter, and his mom - the daughter is the most mature. Definitely adds to the charm.
    Totally agree. These are the things that set this show apart from so many other cops or detective shows. Castle's daughter and mom add important dimensions to the show.

This is my favorite of the newer TV shows and just about the only one I watch regularly aside from a couple of comedies. Interesting how much sexier Nathan Filion is on this show than he was on Desperate Housewives. Different character, makes all the difference in the world. Stana Katic is really hot too, and I love the chemistry between the two of them.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ellender;3686598;
    Totally agree. These are the things that set this show apart from so many other cops or detective shows. Castle's daughter and mom add important dimensions to the show.

This is my favorite of the newer TV shows and just about the only one I watch regularly aside from a couple of comedies. Interesting how much sexier Nathan Filion is on this show than he was on Desperate Housewives. Different character, makes all the difference in the world. Stana Katic is really hot too, and I love the chemistry between the two of them.
    Firefly... sigh.. now there was sex on a stick! I love Nathan.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3687635;
    Firefly... sigh.. now there was sex on a stick! I love Nathan.
    Oh yes, Firefly. That was my first glimpse of Nathan and Adam Baldwin in a major role. I bought the DVD's and may just do the same with Castle.

Yesterday, I posted in the DWTS thread that Debi Mazur will be joining the cast as Castle's literary agent. I think she's a good fit for the show.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3687708;
    Oh yes, Firefly. That was my first glimpse of Nathan and Adam Baldwin in a major role. I bought the DVD's and may just do the same with Castle.

Yesterday, I posted in the DWTS thread that Debi Mazur will be joining the cast as Castle's literary agent. I think she's a good fit for the show.
    already at that combination! Great choice--yet another strong woman in his life!

I like the show, too.

It is my favorite.

Has the new season started yet? If not, when?
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;3693002;
    Has the new season started yet? If not, when?
    It's scheduled for September 21, Miss_Griss.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ellender;3686598;

Different body too. I just saw the Desparate Housewives reruns with him in it. Since then he has definitely buffed waaay up and lost that baby-pudge from his face and body.

Yes he is definitely much hotter now.

+ Reply to Thread