+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 128 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

FORT Newbie

Re: Castle on ABC

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great day. CAstle and Psych both renewed. What more could a girl ask for?

FORT Regular

HURRAY!! I love Castle!! Thanks for the update - this is great news!

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Awesome news. I'll make it a point to watch next season no matter what night they put it on.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

Oh, I am so excited! This is my favorite show as well. The writing and acting is just wonderful, although I could watch with the sound off and just drool over Nathan Fillion...
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

This thought just came to me in regards to the season finale. Is it possible Beckett's mom's murder was based on one of Castle's books? There was something about the way the guy Castle asked to review the evidence asked him if he was sure he wanted to know. It makes me think he knows Castle isn't going to like what he has to say, and he knows Castle will then blame himself for Beckett's mom being murdered. Also, the way Castle approached Beckett at the hospital and asked her to sit down. I just get the feeling her mom's murder has to do with one of the books he's written, and he is about to tell her that her mom's murder is all his fault.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jette66;3462468;
    This thought just came to me in regards to the season finale. Is it possible Beckett's mom's murder was based on one of Castle's books? There was something about the way the guy Castle asked to review the evidence asked him if he was sure he wanted to know. It makes me think he knows Castle isn't going to like what he has to say, and he knows Castle will then blame himself for Beckett's mom being murdered. Also, the way Castle approached Beckett at the hospital and asked her to sit down. I just get the feeling her mom's murder has to do with one of the books he's written, and he is about to tell her that her mom's murder is all his fault.

Wow--that's a really interesting idea.

It would explain something thatr bothered me right away when they started talking about it--what would HE know that she didn't?

Good thinking, Jette!

I really like that theory jette, the only thing is; Kate is a huge (undercover) fan of Castle's work... she would have read his books already and recognized the plot line?
    The only way to get around that is perhaps an unpublished manuscript?
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

It worries me that it may have something to do with her father. That is never good.

would the timeline work? how long has her mom been dead? i got the impression it was years. would castle have been writing at that time?

what with castle and fringe and glee...it's gonna be a long summer...

Quote Originally Posted by BeckyQOC;3463722;
    would the timeline work? how long has her mom been dead? i got the impression it was years. would castle have been writing at that time?

what with castle and fringe and glee...it's gonna be a long summer...
    I don't think they gave us an exact timeline on how long her mother had been dead...i know she said she spent every free minute she had the first couple of years on the force going through the file looking for something that the dectetives missed. and I agree a long long summer til it comes on again..I still say who ever wrote this series had to read some of the JD Robb books..lol...
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread