+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 135 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree313Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

Re: Castle on ABC

Enjoyed it too! My husband really enjoyed also, he laughed out loud several times.

Quote Originally Posted by liz_momof2;3378474;
    I liked Castle too. I like the relationship between the two leads and I think that since it's the pilot, their relationship should pick up. I love the line from the previews next week about "telling her how sex works later." Hahaha. MY only issue with Nathan Fillion is that I was a die-hard Buffy fan and still briefly think of him as the creepy evil preacher in the last season. I STILL do that with David Boreanaz on Bones, DH rolls his eyes when I mutter, "No, Angel don't go into the sun."

That's what I've seen him on. I kept reading about him being on some soap but I'd never watched that and I knew I recognized him from somewhere.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

He was the lead in Firefly too, Lil Bit.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

the sitcom with Ryan Reynolds (2 men & a pizza?), Drive, Firefly, etc. Firefly/Serenity was one of my favorites, and he is a big reason.

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;3378471;
    I'm so mad I missed this. Do you think it will be online, or repeated soon so I can see it? Feverishing setting DVR for next week.
    I screwed up my recording of it and watched it on ABC.com. The player is really good and there were not download problems.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3378486;
    That's what I've seen him on. I kept reading about him being on some soap but I'd never watched that and I knew I recognized him from somewhere.
    One Life to Live I believe.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I, too, really enjoyed this show. It kind of had a Remington Steele feel to it with the back and forth and the banter. I hope it stays around. Nathan Filion can be so funny. I am glad they found a series to showcase his sense of humor.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;3379182;
    He was the lead in Firefly too, Lil Bit.
    I never watched Firefly. From what I hear, I probably would have liked it too.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3379587;
    I never watched Firefly. From what I hear, I probably would have liked it too.
    It's available on Netflix and Blockbuster Online. I highly recommend it. I own the complete set and Serenity, both of which I purchased at Target and neither was very expensive.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I've seen the banter compared to Remington Steele and Moonlighting. The lead actress looks like what I imagine Eve Dallas to look like (but taller and a little less dainty). If you think back to the first JD Robb novel and the seething animosity eminating from Dallas towards Roarke and Roarke's 'amusement' - that is pretty close to the beginning of this relationship.
    I really liked this first pilot (but I only got to watch it today, it's been busy here),.
    I found the author poker game cute too, the mute female playing with 'the boys' was Sue Grafton.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread