+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 128 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Castle on ABC

Yes, especially since the ex is not a complete jerk, so there actually is some "competition". That they broke up over job issues rather than incompatibility issues or because he cheated or something makes it much better. Of course you could say that him hoping she gives up her job rather than considering vice versa is certainly an area of incompatibility.

i have been trying to keep up with what shows are staying and which are cancelled...soooooo..everythin g I have seen so far is saying it looks like we will get another season of Castle...woooooohoooooo....ton ights episode is rocking the house....I loved when his daughter asked about going to the prom and he said..only if you promise to stay out late and have a good time
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I've been hearing postive things about Castle's renewal around the rumor circuit, too and am crossing all available body parts. Quite a cliffhanger, it was.

I'm thinking maybe some of those who never saw Firefly are seeing why we love Nathan Fillion (not to mention Adam Baldwin of Chuck and Alan Tudyk of The Dollhouse).
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey

Boy--they'd better give us a resolution to the cliffhanger they laid on us tonight.

IE--there'd better be another season.

i think the connection between her moms murder has to do with her fbi guyfriend in the hospital bed. i think he was involved he's some kind of dexter.

the guys character had too much focus; Castle asked the guy with the pictures about "other cases" and i infered that there was a common bond of twisted knifings and i bet fbi guyfriend was connected to all of them.

it's the only logical answer

do you disagree

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;3445358;
    i think the connection between her moms murder has to do with her fbi guyfriend in the hospital bed. i think he was involved he's some kind of dexter.

the guys character had too much focus; Castle asked the guy with the pictures about "other cases" and i infered that there was a common bond of twisted knifings and i bet fbi guyfriend was connected to all of them.

it's the only logical answer

do you disagree
    I had similar thoughts, Dogg, but it seems like an awfully obvious solution to me. I do agree that there may be more to FBI guy than we've seen so far. However, I'm wondering if it might be someone else she is or was close to -- maybe her father, maybe some mentor.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey

Her father was the first person I thought of--no "Evidence" for it--just gut reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by steppemaster;3421551;
    Does anyone here watch the Bob Saget show that comes on before Castle and after DWTS?

I don't--IMO it's awful--and I liked Saget in all the other shows he's done.

I'm just worried that ABC is losing viewers after DWTS because of Saget's show and then they don't come back for Castle.....
    I usually use this time to get my kids in bed before Castle starts!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by kewtiebaby;3446440;
    I usually use this time to get my kids in bed before Castle starts!

I did my evening household chores.

Great minds!

just to let everyone know Castle has officially been renewed for next season!!! yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread