+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 128 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

Re: Castle on ABC

Becketts ex was played by Bailey Chase. I remember him playing Graham on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. He's even better looking now that he's a bit older.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Thanks Lil Bit! I just checked him out in imdb and realized he was on Saving Grace with Holly Hunter, he played the character Butch Ada. I did not recognize who he was last night. He really looks sharp all dressed up. According to imdb, he plays two shows on Castle. Saving Grace runs through the summer on TNT which starts again June 16h. I would love to see his character on Castle return periodically to give Castle some competition.

This is a great show. I hope we get to see more seasons. I'm looking forward to the finale.

I didn't hear very clearly what the ex- said to Beckett..something about her reading all of Castles novels which helped her during the death of her mother? Is that what he said?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3435710;
    This is a great show. I hope we get to see more seasons. I'm looking forward to the finale.

I didn't hear very clearly what the ex- said to Beckett..something about her reading all of Castles novels which helped her during the death of her mother? Is that what he said?
    That's what he said. Also she stood in line to get one of his books signed once. No doubt he will visit her place and discover this at some point. So they've actually met before it seems.
    Not sure how murder mysteries help you get over your mom's death, but, hey, whatever works for ya!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3435710;

thats exactly what he said and how long he stood in line to get some of them autographed...lol..I love this show..hope they keep it going...as some one said in an earlier post...some of the best one line zingers...these two have me LMAO during the show
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3435752;
    thats exactly what he said and how long he stood in line to get some of them autographed...lol..I love this show..hope they keep it going...as some one said in an earlier post...some of the best one line zingers...these two have me LMAO during the show
    Wait, did HE stand in line or did SHE?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3435738;
    That's what he said. Also she stood in line to get one of his books signed once. No doubt he will visit her place and discover this at some point. So they've actually met before it seems.
    Not sure how murder mysteries help you get over your mom's death, but, hey, whatever works for ya!
    I will have to go back to listen to the the show again, as there are so many one-liners and zingers that make this show exciting to watch but easily missed if you are not listening intently. Also, the fact that there is a undeniable chemstry between them and they are dancing all around it. I love how he is so curious about her that he sorta fumbles over himself despite his quick wit. I hope ABC is following the fan's feedback and keeps these show next season, and seasons to come! So much fun!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3435755;
    Wait, did HE stand in line or did SHE?
    SHE stood in line for an hour to get her book signed
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Thanks everyone for clarifying. You really do have to pay close attention, you can easily miss something. I have to turn my volume way up!! I don't want to miss anything.

He's a sweetheart, and I love the way she tries to be tough, but deep down, she's thinking wondering curious about him.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3435639;
    Thanks Lil Bit! I just checked him out in imdb and realized he was on Saving Grace with Holly Hunter, he played the character Butch Ada. I did not recognize who he was last night. He really looks sharp all dressed up. According to imdb, he plays two shows on Castle. Saving Grace runs through the summer on TNT which starts again June 16h. I would love to see his character on Castle return periodically to give Castle some competition.

I like the addition of her ex. It adds more tension between her and Castle.

+ Reply to Thread