+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 128 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

Re: Castle on ABC

Quote Originally Posted by steppemaster;3421551;
    Does anyone here watch the Bob Saget show that comes on before Castle and after DWTS?

I don't--IMO it's awful--and I liked Saget in all the other shows he's done.

I'm just worried that ABC is losing viewers after DWTS because of Saget's show and then they don't come back for Castle.....
    most of them flip over to nbc and watch Heroes..lol..then come back for Castle thats what i do
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

The way to go is Chuck, Heroes, and Castle---now that's a great night of 3 shows all with an adventure/comedy mix!

FORT Fogey

Okay! You're making me feel a lot better about where Castle is on the tv schedule. Thanks!

ABC made an announcment today of some shows that have been picked up for next season but they as of yet have NOT made a decision on Castle so I think maybe we need to start sending emails to ABC to let them know of our support for this show
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Where's the address! This is the best show! The writers are brilliant and don't miss any opportunity for a clever quip. I will be seriously disappointed if they axe this show! I am gonna write ABC!

It reminds me of "Moonlighting" with Cybill Shepherd and Bruce Willis as Maddie and David and the way they constantly toy and taunt one another while they are working to solve a case--lots of fun chemistry!

I have really enjoyed this show! Castle is such a fun character, who makes fun of himself, and I love that the female detective laughs alongside of him instead of huffing and puffing like many other duos like this have done.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by 2boysmom;3423404;
    I have really enjoyed this show! Castle is such a fun character, who makes fun of himself, and I love that the female detective laughs alongside of him instead of huffing and puffing like many other duos like this have done.
    Yes, exactly! The guy isn't the only one with a sense of humor making fun of the uptight female as is so common. That's what I like as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3423002;
    ABC made an announcment today of some shows that have been picked up for next season but they as of yet have NOT made a decision on Castle so I think maybe we need to start sending emails to ABC to let them know of our support for this show
    ButterflyFaery: So are you saying that the rating have been on the upper side of mediocre, but not great? Oh, I SO want this show to survive. I would EVEN be willing to write an e-mail toward it's support.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3424862;
    ButterflyFaery: So are you saying that the rating have been on the upper side of mediocre, but not great? Oh, I SO want this show to survive. I would EVEN be willing to write an e-mail toward it's support.
    E-mail doesn't really do it for the networks; they tend to take only snail mail sent to the programming executives into account. Even that needs to be combined with mail to a program's sponsors stating how negative you will feel about their product in the event of cancellation and how much more postive you will feel if they pressure the networks to renew.

It was mail to Propel that actually got Jackie what's-her-name's show dropped by Bravo. The sponsors care about audience opinions and their effect on sales. Networks care only about the sponsors opinions.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Florimel: So what do you know about the overall early odds of Castle being picked up? How can we, as viewers, find out about the chances of this EXCELLENT show being picked up for next season?

+ Reply to Thread