+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Castle on ABC

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3418760;
    I am a Buffy and Angel fan so it is kinda hard for me to picture David Boreanz (sp?) as another character although I have seen a couple of episodes.
    On Bones he's actually a lot like Angel was in Angel... vs. how he was on Buffy. That is, minus the angst filled searching for his son Angel episodes. But the office camaraderie is very similar between Bones and Angel, to my eyes. Bones is a much lighter show, lots of humor, so if you liked that side of Angel you'd like Bones.
    And I agree, the tension on Bones is hotter, but they've been at it longer...
    Castle is doing a good job of it in just a few shows.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3419087;
    On Bones he's actually a lot like Angel was in Angel... vs. how he was on Buffy. That is, minus the angst filled searching for his son Angel episodes. But the office camaraderie is very similar between Bones and Angel, to my eyes. Bones is a much lighter show, lots of humor, so if you liked that side of Angel you'd like Bones.
    And I agree, the tension on Bones is hotter, but they've been at it longer...
    Castle is doing a good job of it in just a few shows.
    Weeeell, I liked Spike better, and Wesley especially as he grew into being a rogue demon hunter.Ah,,,Castle's on gotta go and watch.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

as usual these two are a trip tonight..lol..kudos to the writers of this show they are doing some excellent work..he's gonna take her out on the town and she will find the donors..lol..can't wait to see what they wear..black tie event...lol..hope she makes his mouth fall open again...

lmao "bibbety bobbety boo" lmao..he sent her a dress and a killer dress at that

you've got to love Castle's mom..lol..she is a hoot

at least we don't have to deal with the "deep fried twinkie" this week lmao
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 04-20-2009 at 10:51 PM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Great episode. That was one killer dress, you need a great back and front to wear it well. Loved the interactions with Castle and his daughter. Castle and the grand master jewel thief, and of course between Castle and Becket. I didn't know there were rules to "Jinx". The things you learn. What I really love about this show is that the writers are bringing up memories of stories they loved as children and are incorporating them into the show. I like how Castle can still hold on to that child like wonder and joy in life and stories. That he brings that enjoyment of life, that element of fun and play into Beckett's dark and morose world. (and it's killing her).

Oh, anyone get the reference to that old Saturday tv series "Land of the Lost"??? One of the detectives nicknames for suspects was "sleezaks" (sp?) that was so cool.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

I was out for part of the evening and missed the first 20 minutes of the show but then tuned in anyway for the rest and still enjoyed it.

Loved Castle's scene in the police car while Beckett and her squad went into the jewel thief's place.

Also the preview for next week made me chuckle with Castle going, "You wanna play? Let's play!" because isn't that a Jack Nicholson line from the 1st Batman movie? LOL.

I've so totally got to turn my mom onto this show. I wonder what's going to happen to it, though, when The Bachelorette premieres? IIRC in Deanna's season they ran a lot of 2-hour episodes, didn't they?
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

FORT Fogey

Okay--it's official--I love this show.

The characters and the writing and the interactions and most especially--

The production values which are sky high.
    The production and set designers are doing a fantastic job.

That party alone was a really expensive scene and they just went all out on it.

This show is a sensual experience as well as a highly verbal one.

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;3419578;
    I was out for part of the evening and missed the first 20 minutes of the show but then tuned in anyway for the rest and still enjoyed it.

Loved Castle's scene in the police car while Beckett and her squad went into the jewel thief's place.

Also the preview for next week made me chuckle with Castle going, "You wanna play? Let's play!" because isn't that a Jack Nicholson line from the 1st Batman movie? LOL.

I've so totally got to turn my mom onto this show. I wonder what's going to happen to it, though, when The Bachelorette premieres? IIRC in Deanna's season they ran a lot of 2-hour episodes, didn't they?
    maybe they will run it from 8-10 like the did during Jason's season..unless Castle if finished for the season by then..mid season shows usually only have 12 or 13 episodes

I loved the part where Castle said, "I really did try to stay in the car this time!"
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Newbie

As always I loved last nights show. When Castle turned the windshield wipers on the "perp" I laughed so loud that I scared my cat. And that dress! Oh to be 5"10 (or however tall she is) and have the bod to wear something like that. Oh well! Can always dream, can't I?

I saw on another Castle site that there is a poll where you can vote on which shows should be saved from cancellation and Castle is on there. I've already voted and you can only vote once. I think Nathan even posted about it on his Facebook page.

Quote Originally Posted by herdfan84;3419864;
    As always I loved last nights show. When Castle turned the windshield wipers on the "perp" I laughed so loud that I scared my cat. And that dress! Oh to be 5"10 (or however tall she is) and have the bod to wear something like that. Oh well! Can always dream, can't I?

I saw on another Castle site that there is a poll where you can vote on which shows should be saved from cancellation and Castle is on there. I've already voted and you can only vote once. I think Nathan even posted about it on his Facebook page.
    the only voting place I know about is on eonline..and they don't even have castle listed..but if you find another one pm me with it and i will vote..I love this show

+ Reply to Thread