+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2878118119120121122123124125126127128
Results 1,271 to 1,276 of 1276
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Re: Castle on ABC

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Having rewatched the episode now knowing in advance how it would end, I am even more disappointed in the writers. It was all quite a bit of fun until they the ending they came up with. I can only hope that they don't use the old horse that Castle sustained a head injury and can't remember anything.

They seem to use using the "if we let them get married, there won't be any more story for them" excuse. I think that's absurd. It certainly didn't prevent Hart to Hart from a long, entertaining, and successful fun. I expected so much more.
    As I watched, I was thinking...finally...they will get married. Ugh! I was so disappointed. I hope the season premiere will be a...wedding. If the writer's would just understand that with a marriage, there would be some really good and interesting story lines.
    I was thinking of McMillian and Wife.

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    As I watched, I was thinking...finally...they will get married. Ugh! I was so disappointed. I hope the season premiere will be a...wedding. If the writer's would just understand that with a marriage, there would be some really good and interesting story lines.
    I was thinking of McMillian and Wife.
    So was I. Another great example that worked. You can go all the way back to Nick and Nora Charles, or to Agatha Christie's Tommy and Tuppence. Actually, the only married couple I can think of that really did not work well were Maddie and David on Moonlighting, whick was mostly because the two actors couldn't stand each other. Yet, that is the example everyone points to regarding why tv couples should get be married.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I can only hope that they don't use the old horse that Castle sustained a head injury and can't remember anything.
    That's gone through my mind too. People get amnesia quite easily on TV shows.
    I hope they don't go there.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I agree that the cliff hanger was a lame move on the part of those running the show. Talk about not knowing your audience and what they want! After all that Becket and Castle have been through (and we with them), a nice calm, happy marriage would have been lovely.
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

How have I missed this show? My options are pretty slim this week, and I ended up watching it one night, so I've now seen about 8 episodes. (Hey, there's not a whole lot to do in a hospital.)

Now I have to figure out how to watch all the seasons I've missed. I really enjoyed the episodes I've seen, even knowing that I jumped in somewhere toward the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    How have I missed this show? My options are pretty slim this week, and I ended up watching it one night, so I've now seen about 8 episodes. (Hey, there's not a whole lot to do in a hospital.)

Now I have to figure out how to watch all the seasons I've missed. I really enjoyed the episodes I've seen, even knowing that I jumped in somewhere toward the middle.
    I think TNT is airing back episodes. They do show 3 or 4 episodes at a time and mostly in order so it is a great way to catch up. Also ABC is airing multiple episodes on Mondays and Sundays you just have to check a TV schedule.
    TripleGemini likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread