+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree507Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

Re: Castle on ABC

That dress was absolutely gorgeous and suits her to a tee.
    Florimel likes this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    NF is on Jimmy Kimmel right now! ABC.
    I taped it and will watch later on!!! xoxo
    KAREN

I had mixed feelings about the dress. The underdresss and overskirt looked amazing when she moved, but it looked a bit strange when she was standing still. Overall, I thought it was pretty fabulous, and clearly Kate liked it.

I kind of thought that the conversation at the end of the show would end with Castle admitting that he'd put a deposit down on the place after all (as a "just in case she changes her mind" measure). It's not like he can't afford to lose the deposit.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    That dress was absolutely gorgeous and suits her to a tee.
    I loved the dress, too. It's one I would have been happy to wear at my own wedding. It was modern, but a tad more traditional than most of what I see around these days.

I taped and watched Nathan on Jimmy Kimmel last night. He's just so entertaining and he's always been able to laugh at himself. I also love that he hasn't forgotten Firefly and the attention and success it brought him. I love the subtle references to that show on Castle. There has been at least one each year.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

LOVEd this weeks' episode......
    Florimel likes this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

What I like most is that they always show Kate as being logical and anti anything paranormal and they do show a logical explanation for it all on these episodes, but they also leave an open loophole for the other explanation. As much as many of us don't like the feeling that we don't know and can't control everything, we really don't know it all. Excellent episode
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

they reran the episode of the guy who claimed to be from the future and in the end wasn't, but when Castle tried to catch up with him he had just "disappeared". I do like how they leave it open.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

A sort of X Files dynamic... I watched with my Sig. Other, who doesn't usually watch, last night, and was glad to be able to provide reassurance that there would be a Kate type explanation at the end. S.O. is not a science fiction mixed with "real life" fan. Luckily S.O. left when the final mushy part started and missed Kate's saying that they never found any wires or magnets in the guy's room.

I have only been watching this for awhile and find it quite fun to watch. I just wish they wernt going down that old well trod path of having the 2 leading actors fall in love and get married! Its happened on almost every show I have ever watched!

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    I have only been watching this for awhile and find it quite fun to watch. I just wish they wernt going down that old well trod path of having the 2 leading actors fall in love and get married! Its happened on almost every show I have ever watched!
    It has taken them a very long time to get there and it's been only a small part of their stories. They have also developed relationships for most of their supporting cast members, also only a small part of the story and with very different results. The balance among crime solving, romance, and family issues has been exttremely well done, in my opinion.
    nanarama likes this.

+ Reply to Thread