+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 128 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1276
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Castle on ABC

Well, she did say, where are we going....and he totally missed it. Or ignored it even.... Not like him.

he didnt' ignore it - he answered it literally - 'we're going to bed' - what he didn't get was that she meant in the sense of their relationship.

it just seems weird that she's more concerned about that since he would be the one more likely to want something more.
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

There are a lot of things in this show that are far beyond what would actually happen in reality, such as, letting Castle, a civilian, sit in and even question suspects?!?! However, I don't know how they would explain any police commissioner allowing Becket and Castle to continue to work together if they come forward with their relationship. Maybe Captain Montgomery would have covered for them because he liked Castle, but there's no way this new Captain would do it. She's warmed to Castle over time, but she still doesn't like him much.

I suppose they could use his connection and friendship with the mayor to explain some of it. I don't know though. Anyone else have any ideas?
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

She doesnt' know they're a couple. They both know if she knew she wouldn't let Castle keep doing what he's doing.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Luv'ed the last two episodes. Who can compete against Big Foot (notice the geeky scientist is Jiminy Cricket from Once Upon A Time) and of course Mr. Fantastic, Ioan Gruffudd.
    Florimel likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Loved loved loved the episode last night. The flashbacks were hysterical. I absolutely love their banter. It solidified a few things - she finally said I love you, "Sir" knows about them and is okay with it, and I'm more in love with Castle than ever (lol).
    Florimel likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yes, glad "Sir" is not a moron, or even evil, just trying to maintain plausible deniability! And is apparently ok as long as they keep it out of the office...which would not be the case if they were both police??? I mean I know that's true, but apparently they can skate by as Castle is a writer?
    Lil Bit likes this.

Last night's episode was supposed to air last week - so now the ending of last week's show makes more sense - they went to another level and Castle's reaction to the "where are we going question" had foundation and merit --- too bad that he seems to be going backwards where she's finally willing and able to move forward.

and the episode was fantastic - I love flashbacks and only makes me want to own the series on DVD.

'Castle' EP teases moments 'fans have been waiting for'
    Click to see Spoiler:

In last week’s episode of Castle, Beckett found herself confronting a few important questions. Specifically, she began to wonder about her future with Castle, with whom she feels she shares a passionate if seemingly directionless relationship.

Up to this point, the pair’s courtship has been a pleasant one — riddled with banter, fun romps and several sweet moments. But as the show heads towards its May 13 season finale, look for the more serious issues to rise to the surface, according to executive producer Andrew Marlowe.

“We’re getting to a point in their relationship where some important questions arise,” he says. “And some complications come in from outside their relationship that are going to force them to deal with where they are, who they are, and what’s next for them both individually and potentially in this relationship.”

Before fans work themselves into a panic, a reminder of what Castle and Beckett have together is the center of tonight’s episode, “Still,” which was rescheduled earlier this month in light of the bombings at the Boston Marathon. (Marlowe says the move, made out of respect, caused slight continuity bumps but nothing too major. “We assume and hope our audience is forgiving of some of those things and reorder them in their heads.”) In the hour, airing at 10 p.m. on ABC, Beckett steps on the pressure plate of a bomb, which will detonate if she steps off. As the team rallies to find a way to get her out of the situation safely, Castle stays with her and relives some of the great moments from their relationship. “It’s a really emotional episode and there are some fun moments in there that I think fans have been waiting for,” he says.

But this is not a clip show. Rather, he says, “there are clips in it but in the story that we’re telling, there are new, important moments for fans [that tell] where Castle and Beckett are in their relationship.”

The May 6 episode will also have its share of telling moments, but of a different kind. As the show goes into the morally murky world of drone strikes, Marlowe teases that “interactions with some folks at the federal level [will] open Beckett’s eyes … and she starts having questions about where she is and what’s she’s doing. And all of that comes to a head in the finale where the two characters are forced to confront some hard realities,” he says. “To a certain extent they’ve been living in this really charmed bubble and some outside events push them to really have to question where they are in their relationship.”

So will the finale pop our couple’s happy bubble? Not necessarily, says Marlowe. “It’s certainly [about] the challenge of that bubble. I think the finale’s goal is to ask some hard questions, and take a look at some preconceived notions and some assumptions that both characters may have that may or may not be accurate.”
    In all, the finale puts a laser focus on the Castle-Beckett relationship, says Marlowe. The last two season finales had dealt with the mythology of Beckett’s mother’s murder, and while he says they have plans to revisit that next year, this was not the time for it. “I didn’t want to fall into the trap of doing that sort of thing every year,” he said. Instead, he says, expect “an emotional cliffhanger” that will likely leave fans clamoring for more. “I think we’ll be well positioned to tell some very compelling storytelling as we get to the new season,” he says.

I missed last night's show. I messed up my VCR taping & got nothing. I'm glad it was mostly a retrospective clip show, because I've seen all the episodes.

I may try to watch it online, although that doesn't work for me too well.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread