+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1334
Like Tree305Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Castle on ABC

Right -- it was obvious that Ryan wasn't going to be sterile-- I was only afraid they'd have a baby having been born to his old flame after he left town so suddenly....and he never knew because he wasn't in touch. That would have explained why she was still so over the top mad.
    The actor did an amazing job... totally transformed into this tough guy....who knew! I agree, this show keeps getting better....

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

excellent episode!!!! I LOVED Ryan last night. He looked HOT. He and his wife are adorable. I was so glad he didn't kiss the old flame. I thought for sure he was going to. I love his relationship with Espo too - they're so connected. Great all around. Loved the part with Castle talking about making up for his writing faux pas when he was younger. I definitely think the writers are doing a really phenomenal job with Castle and Beckett's relationship. Not over the top - it's just REAL. Love it.

Next week's the 100th episode. It looks good!!!
    Duxxy, JLuvs, Florimel and 2 others like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree... bad boy Ryan is hotter than good boy Ryan....sad that that is so!

So many good shows have moved to Mondays and I didn't notice that my DVR had a conflict and didn't tape this episode of Castle. Does anyone know when it might be shown over?
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Never mind. I watched it on the ABC site, even though my internet connection is annoyingly slooooow!!!
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

I loved everything about the show last night. Such a great 100th episode. I love the little callbacks and breadcrumbs they had for those who have been watching since the beginning. Here's to many more episodes to come.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

I agree. Excellent episode. After the last one, I'll never look at Ryan the same again.

Loved so many little things - especially the ending. I DVR'ed it and finished watching about 1:30 and my heart was pounding so that I wasn't sure I'd be able to sleep. My husband came to bed around the time of the ending. I was shushing him and then at the reveal, I yelled! I know he was thinking I'd lost it for real.

It seems the writing is the best ever this season.

FORT Fan

Loved last night's episode! They really got me with that one! What a great job they did. I was hooked from the beginning and was totally in Castle's mindset.

Loved every minute of it.
    Miss Scarlet likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Loved this show last night. It's one of the few shows my 16 year old son and I can agree on watching!

I loved Ryan and Epso doing the "Charlie's Angels" pose at the beginning of the show as they were walking out of his apartment... I laughed so hard. And the ending really did surprise me too!
    nanarama likes this.

Loved it last night. I knew they were doing a Rear Window homage, and they did it really well. Love Ryan and Esposito's "Charlie's Angels" move; they were spot on. Loved Molly Quinn, as I always do when she is featured. Loved Rick's reaction to the surprise party. Even the captain is growing on me. I was very surprised by the ending, and that's not an easy thing to do. Bravo!

I also love that this show is on cable so I can rewatch a lot of my favorite episodes from every season.
    inthegarden likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread