+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 135 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1349
Like Tree313Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

Re: Castle on ABC

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Of course not to quibble, but we never see Beckett's team using inappropriate interrogation techniques, but now that it's Alexis everyone is on board with it. Won't that affect prosecution?
    That just goes to show you that it's different when it's your own kid. I know I would move Heaven and Earth to save my kid, inappropriate interrogation techniques be damned.
    Florimel likes this.

I forgot to mention what a great job of acting Nathan Fillion did in this past episode. I'm so proud to say that I knew him when as Joey Buchanan. Well, I did not actually know him but as a OLTL official lifetime fan, I feel like I did.
    taracran, PWS, YorkieMom and 1 others like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Me, too, ilja, "knew" him then, and I agree with your sentiment! Great acting job...quite the change from the normal Castle.
    ilja likes this.

I'm glad I waited and watched both part 1 and part 2 together. I think this was the season finale and I loved it. Three cheers for no season end cliff hanger! Three more for James Brolin as Rick's father. Three more for the captain's behavior through the whole thing. She won me over last night. Loved how Beckett handled the girlfriend. I knew that was coming and I sort of guessed he'd be a spy, but none of that mattered. I was absorbed by the performances of all the actors. I hope they open up next season, assuming there is a next season, with Rick telling his mother about his dad. Nathan and Susan Sullivan will play that beautifully together.
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Is it the season finale? I thought there was a new episode for next week.

BTW, I LOVED this two-parter. LOVED it. Everyone was spot-on. I'd have a hard time picking my favorite part. Maybe it would be Beckett's interrogation or maybe Rick opening the book at the end. (Have I said I LOVED this episode?)

I loved the episode as well.

I believe that said there would be a new episode in 3 weeks.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

I hope you're both right about there being a new episode coming up. I checked the episode list at tv.com and saw 16 and no new episode next week, so I just assumed it was the finale. On the other hand, the description did NOT say season finale, so it's probably as you say.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Definitely not the season finale. Seasons 2-4 had 23 or 24 episodes each, so I'd guess we have at least 7 episodes left. Plus, it's only February.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

CCL

Yes, it's back in three weeks.
    It was a thrilling episode. Very well done. I was wondering last week how they were so sure it was the Egyptian girl who was the target but they seemed so intent on it I just went with it. Castle's reaction when they let Sarah go and Alexis didn't appear on the screen...and then when the two were running through the house and then to the American embassy. It was emotional.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I'm glad I waited and watched both part 1 and part 2 together. I think this was the season finale and I loved it. Three cheers for no season end cliff hanger! Three more for James Brolin as Rick's father. Three more for the captain's behavior through the whole thing. She won me over last night. Loved how Beckett handled the girlfriend. I knew that was coming and I sort of guessed he'd be a spy, but none of that mattered. I was absorbed by the performances of all the actors. I hope they open up next season, assuming there is a next season, with Rick telling his mother about his dad. Nathan and Susan Sullivan will play that beautifully together.
    I agree that James Brolin was perfect as Castle's father.

According to IMDB, there are at least two more episodes that take place sometime in March, so you may end up with a cliffhanger after all.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread