+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who XXX in the finale? *Spoiler Speculation*

Actually, I thought I had noticed some lingering (and therefore awkward) looks between Sara and him from time to time.
    Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

Jumpin' on the Clay Train Bdawg's Avatar
    Yeah, there was something between Gil and Sara in the first episode, when he recruited her from another city, but it hasn't been played up much at all.

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    This may be a good story line. As something like this would have a good chance at happening in real life. Older single guy really into his work, atracted to younger cuter, very intelligent women whos motivated in her career. Sara looking up to older guy whos in charge of her and who is an expert in her field. Not to metion both are pretty lonley.

It definitely hasn't been played up at all in the last couple of months, but Sara's had a cheatin' boyfriend during that time.

They were definitely flirting before that.

damn, see I really didnt get into the show till this year, now I have to catch the reruns on TNT to see all these covert looks flying all over.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Watching tonight's episode (as I type) I wonder if one of the revelations could be that Sara is pregnant. She sure looks like it. What with being pregnant and the cheating boyfriend that could explain her strange mood.

FORT Fanatic
    I was certainly surprised at the Sara/Grissom thing coming up. I keep wondering what she was doing, following him around like she did before the explosion. I must not have been paying close enough attention, because I never noticed anything before. I hope none of the regular(including Greg) leave, but I like Grissom the least, so I wouldn't mind that too much.

MrsJC2, I thought sara looked pregnant too. I was wondering if it was just the clothes at first, but then she looked pregnant in two scenes wearing different things
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Yeah, I know what you are talking about MrsJC2 and cali. I mentioned it to my husband who agreed. She's so incredibly thin that the stomach bulge looks suspicious.
    Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    I thought the same thing last night didnt know if she put on some weight or she was pregnant. That might explain why she was also drifting off or like in a daze last night. That would be a pretty good storyline maybe the tease that the CSI will loose one of its own is shes leaving from being pregnant.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast