+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Dollhouse on Fox

Re: Dollhouse on Fox

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;3370427;
    Fringe? I haven't been watching Fringe on Friday nights before Dollhouse. Here it's been Sarah Connor Chronicles. Is it different other places?
    So sorry. I meant to say that Dollhouse is on the hour before Numb3rs.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I really enjoy all the storylines in this show except for the cop... it seems so boring? What is with him?

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3373170;
    I really enjoy all the storylines in this show except for the cop... it seems so boring? What is with him?
    The episodes are definitely getting better and better but I totally agree with you as far as the FBI agents storyline. Its almost as if he doesn't belong in the show at all. I mean if you edited out his character in this week's episode would you have noticed him gone at all? Nope.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3374393;
    The episodes are definitely getting better and better but I totally agree with you as far as the FBI agents storyline. Its almost as if he doesn't belong in the show at all. I mean if you edited out his character in this week's episode would you have noticed him gone at all? Nope.
    you hit the nail on the head! if the cop was edited out there would be absolutely NO lapse in the story.

Lets just stick with our dolls, I like em'.

I think he'll become more interesting as the show progresses. At least I hope so.

At least he's cute. It also has me wondering if he knew Echo/Caroline in her real life.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

CCL

I think they have to have the cop as an external threat to the Dollhouse. But I agree he's not very compelling so far.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I have heard that either starting with episode 6 or right after it, the shows gets even better as the network releases the reins on Joss Whedon and lets him do his thing.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re the cop, I think the idea is he's kind of boring in from the outside while she's busting out from the inside. You need to have both things going on.... And where her handler will come down on it all will be interesting to see. Already TPTB in the operation think he's too "involved."
    I don't think the cop knows "Caroline" or whatever Echo's name used to be. She's just a missing person.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3376447;
    Re the cop, I think the idea is he's kind of boring in from the outside while she's busting out from the inside. You need to have both things going on.... And where her handler will come down on it all will be interesting to see. Already TPTB in the operation think he's too "involved."
    I don't think the cop knows "Caroline" or whatever Echo's name used to be. She's just a missing person.
    Interesting perception and it does seem to me that is what Joss has in mind. (very observant) The only thing I wonder about is will they ever meet before the series end? I would hate to have the chase go on and on; I don't personally find the cop interesting, he is lacking the attraction that would endear him to me. I wouldn't mind if they got rid of him and turned over the investigation to someone new, more charming or with more personality.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

+ Reply to Thread