+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Dollhouse on Fox

Re: Dollhouse on Fox

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;3796275;
    Thanks, Bearcata! I'm going to have to watch Epitaph One again, because the recap is different in some ways from how I remember it.

I'm assuming it's still available for download online. I think I got it from Amazon.com and paid a few dollars for it. Or it may be available for free on places like Hulu now. I think it's worth watching as we head into the final shows.
    Now I am wondering if I should watch Epitah One now or just wait for the last 2 episodes to run and see if that explains everything.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3796369;
    Now I am wondering if I should watch Epitah One now or just wait for the last 2 episodes to run and see if that explains everything.
    Hard to say, since I don't know what will happen in the next episodes.

I watched it before the season started, and I've been glad that I had that extra little bit of info that it provided, but I'm not sure that it would be overly illuminating at this point. It probably wouldn't hurt, but I don't know how much it would add.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

I really liked this episode, although everything happened so quickly. I liked seeing Boyd be reduced to the mentality of a wiped doll, but didn't like the way he was killed.

I found it kind of confusing and oddly unsatisfying, which is a bummer since I've loved all of the shows since the break till now.

Also, I'm wondering if Epitaph 2 will be the same world as in Epitaph 1. If so, it would include Whiskey, and I kind of assumed that she got blown up tonight.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;3798114;
    I found it kind of confusing and oddly unsatisfying, which is a bummer since I've loved all of the shows since the break till now.

Also, I'm wondering if Epitaph 2 will be the same world as in Epitaph 1. If so, it would include Whiskey, and I kind of assumed that she got blown up tonight.
    I think my post 359 answers part of that in the spoiler if you want to highlight it with your mouse.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quick question....is there any place to watch the episodes? I just need the recent ones that aired after the hiatus.

My son is a senior and plays varsity basketball. The games are on Friday nights, of course. I didn't realize my DVR wasn't taping the shows because I haven't had time to actually sit and watch anything, so I've missed them. I caught tonights episode and was completely lost...

Victor as Topher....my god...he was so good! It took me only half a second to realize who he had imprinted himself with... That guy has acting chops! I've never been more impressed.

ETA: Nevermind...I should have read further up ^^^ And on another note...I was shocked with Boyd. I haven't seen the other epi's so I really didn't see that coming...yikes!
    Last edited by JavaJo; 01-16-2010 at 04:01 AM.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3798182;

Victor as Topher....my god...he was so good! It took me only half a second to realize who he had imprinted himself with... That guy has acting chops! I've never been more impressed.

ETA: Nevermind...I should have read further up ^^^ And on another note...I was shocked with Boyd. I haven't seen the other epi's so I really didn't see that coming...yikes!
    I also love Victor when he becomes Topher. He totally nails all his mannerisms and everything.

As for where to watch it, Fox has it online, so do hulu and fancast (or they did last I checked).

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3798182;
    Quick question....is there any place to watch the episodes? I just need the recent ones that aired after the hiatus.

My son is a senior and plays varsity basketball. The games are on Friday nights, of course. I didn't realize my DVR wasn't taping the shows because I haven't had time to actually sit and watch anything, so I've missed them. I caught tonights episode and was completely lost...

Boyd was a shock to pretty much everyone who had been watching the episodes, so don't feel bad!

What the heck do they mean "In two weeks" wasn't the last episode supposed to be on Jan 22, 2010?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3801234;
    What the heck do they mean "In two weeks" wasn't the last episode supposed to be on Jan 22, 2010?
    It was, however it was pushed back a week due to a tele-a-thon to raise money for the Haiti Earthquake, which will be broadcast on all network channels this friday.

+ Reply to Thread