+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Dollhouse on Fox

Re: Dollhouse on Fox

Sorry to double-post, but I waited to long to remember that they never resolved the scene between Ballard and Adele. One minute they've got guns pulled on each other and the next minute the team is all back together strategizing about how to take down Rossum. Did I miss something about what happened in between? (Well, yes, I know that a bunch of stuff happened in the attic in between, but they never said anything more about Ballard and Adele, did they?)
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Any chance Adele is the original partner?

I'm re-watching the Friday shows, and the Clyde guy in the attic said that he can't remember whether the original partner was a man or a woman.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

So glad we found out the mystery of the Attic. I'm glad they have time to wrap up the story. The way they developed the story was as good as Buffy, or arguably better. There were some intense "dream sequences" in the Attic - the legs, agh! Hubby says the whole series reminds him of anime.

Well I had a totally different response typed up but it appears that Joss had early warning of the cancellation from Fox so he could write and film a satisfying ending. That is great news to me. No "what if" endings. To be honest, I wonder how much more Joss really had planned. He could have stretched it out but not much more than another season before it became ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;3775594;
    Any chance Adele is the original partner?

I'm re-watching the Friday shows, and the Clyde guy in the attic said that he can't remember whether the original partner was a man or a woman.
    I think there may be a connection to the original partners and Echo and the "techie" (can't remember her name - topher's equal in the other house). Their history / friendship seemed to be critical to the plotline but never was resolved. Perhaps she is the original partner and Caroline was imprinted as Clyde then wiped and made a doll for what she did to him/her causing the loss of an arm.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MotivesCanada;3780797;
    the "techie" (can't remember her name - topher's equal in the other house).
    That would be Bennett.

I have no idea how this will play out, but there is definitely some history with Echo/Caroline and Bennett, and things have certainly been different with Adele in the last few episodes. Hopefully we will get the answers before the series is over.

Quote Originally Posted by MotivesCanada;3780797;
    I think there may be a connection to the original partners and Echo and the "techie" (can't remember her name - topher's equal in the other house). Their history / friendship seemed to be critical to the plotline but never was resolved. Perhaps she is the original partner and Caroline was imprinted as Clyde then wiped and made a doll for what she did to him/her causing the loss of an arm.
    I'm pretty sure that Echo and Bennett are both too young to be the original partner or Clyde imprint. I think I remember Clyde saying that he had invented the doll technology back in 1993. Assuming that Echo is Eliza's age (just turned 29), she would have been 13 back then, and given that Echo was a college student when she got caught invading Rossum, I'm guessing that she and Bennett are supposed to be a few years younger than Eliza's actual age.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Reminder--back this week!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3783008;
    Reminder--back this week!
    Counting the minutes!

OK! I did not see that ending coming! (Well, at least not until a few seconds before!) Also, poor Topher!

So has Echo/Caroline actually become exactly what Rossum wanted her to be? If so, how can this end well? Wild!

+ Reply to Thread