+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Dollhouse on Fox

Re: Dollhouse on Fox

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3442036;
    It's been a while since I read this, but I think there was a different ending for the season finale shot, but then they filmed a new one instead (the original will not be shown).

IMO I think they may have used some footage from the original, and that is the part they kept, and the bounty hunters story line was sliced out and replaced.
    Hmmm. Interesting. It makes me curious about what the other ending was.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;3442055;
    Hmmm. Interesting. It makes me curious about what the other ending was.
    The mysterious 14th episode which was shot before the one we saw (13th) "Omega" will be a special feature on the DVD release of Dollhouse.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

DO THIS IF YOU WANT TO IMPACT THE DECISION MAKERS FOR DOLLHOUSE

Start gathering a list of their SPONSERS!!! Send the sponsers email and letters telling them you will boycott their PRODUCTS if Dollhouse is not renewed. They are the ones that can have an influence on the network...We did this with Jericho and the network got pressure from their sponsers who had gotten so much mail they were telling the network they would pull their sponsorship from the show....This is the best way to get to them ....keep emailing and writing the network but do the same to their sponsers
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;3452243;
    wooooooooooo hooooooooooooo thats the best news i have heard all day

Hooray!!!! Best news I've heard all day! Thanks for passing the news to us!

So, I guess agent Paul Ballard will start working for/with Dollhouse to find Alpha?
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3452418;
    Hooray!!!! Best news I've heard all day! Thanks for passing the news to us!

So, I guess agent Paul Ballard will start working for/with Dollhouse to find Alpha?
    i just wonder in what capacity he will work for them..a handler..security..or A DOLL???

now all fox needs to do is renew TSCC

I saw that this morning, too. Finally, a good decision by Fox and better treatment by them for Joss Whedon. I am so eager for next season, especially after that finale.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Although I didn't like what they said in the news story about JW having to work with a drastically cut budget....

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3452562;
    Although I didn't like what they said in the news story about JW having to work with a drastically cut budget....
    I don't know if it was in the articles I posted or somewhere else, but I read that part of the point of creating the 13th episode (which will only be on the DVD) was to show that they could still produce a quality show on a lower budget. It will be interesting to see how that 13th episode looks.

The good news is that the Dollhouse set already exists, but it will be interesting to see how a lower budget affects the locations they are able to work with. That could be their main challenge, because producing parts of the show in a different setting every week is a big part of what this show is about.

+ Reply to Thread