+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Dollhouse on Fox

Re: Dollhouse on Fox

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3432444;
    Thanks for saying who Alpha was. He looked familiar but I couldn't remember from where.
    I was so excited to see him...loved him on Firefly. I like him more than I do Paul Ballard.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3432744;
    Thanks so much and this speculation makes a lot of sense. I don't know whether he flipped Echo back to Caroline or not, but she remembers him and he does love her - what will they do about the Dollhouse???????
    I don't think he put her back to being Caroline. I had a feeling that the psyche he put into her was kind of psycho like him. When they left they felt as a couple like Spike and Drusilla or Angel and Darla (before he had his soul back). I didn't get the feeling that they were going to be up to anything good.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;3433300;
    I don't think he put her back to being Caroline. I had a feeling that the psyche he put into her was kind of psycho like him. When they left they felt as a couple like Spike and Drusilla or Angel and Darla (before he had his soul back). I didn't get the feeling that they were going to be up to anything good.
    glad to know I wasn't the only one that thought of Spike and Drusilla..lol..speaking of which maybe we need to send mail to Joss telling him we need James Marsters as a guest star for an episode...or maybe that Echo was programmed as a vampire slayer and she vanished for a couple of years...lol

but as for Echos personality..her real one..next week from the preview he puts her real personality into another body and she talks to herself via another body while looking at her own
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Yes....please bring back James Marsters!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly;3432986;
    I was so excited to see him...loved him on Firefly. I like him more than I do Paul Ballard.
    I've watched Firefly/Serenity so often that I generally recognize everyone. When Numb3rs first started several years ago, I saw David Krumhotlz and thought, "You can't stop the signal." ;clap

I also love it when people like Joss Wheden, J.J. Abrams, and Tim Hutton show their loyalty to the talented actors they've worked with over the years.

I'm definitly renting the DVD's when they come out so I can watch each episode more closely. Won't buy it until I know there will be more than one season. I am doing all I can to help the "renew Dollhouse" cause, but I'm not getting a good feeling about it.

About the Alpha, Echo name theories, which I find very interesting, I also though about Echo as an "echo" of Alpha.
    Last edited by Florimel; 05-03-2009 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Something I left out.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly;3433405;
    Yes....please bring back James Marsters!
    I might have to go to the official site where they are doing their "save dollhouse" stuff and say save dollhouse and bring on SPIKE...lol

Last night's season finale was amazing. Alan Tudyk's perfomrance was award worthy. It so different from his Firefly character. I kept thinking I'd love to see an Alpha meets Jayne confrontation. I loved how the story line develped and expanded.

Memo to Joss Whedon: If Fox isn't smart enough to renew this show, please make a movie to wrap the story as you did with Firefly/Serenity. Your fans will support it as they did before.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3441964;
    Last night's season finale was amazing. Alan Tudyk's perfomrance was award worthy. It so different from his Firefly character. I kept thinking I'd love to see an Alpha meets Jayne confrontation. I loved how the story line develped and expanded.

Memo to Joss Whedon: If Fox isn't smart enough to renew this show, please make a movie to wrap the story as you did with Firefly/Serenity. Your fans will support it as they did before.
    wasn't it awesome....I too want another season of this show....I even sent a not to fox this morning that my cable had been out since late Wednesday night after a bad storm and I drove 30 miles to a friends house just to watch this show last night thats how much I liked it told them the only other show I would have done that for was LOST....

Interesting show last night. I thought it was cool that November was the one Paul ended up "saving." I guess he really did love Mellie.

I also liked that tongiht's show demonstrated that there is still something of the original person in all of the dolls. Alpha's original personality was more than a little scary. Yikes! Psycho!

Edited to add:

What was the point of imprinting Sierra and November as bounty hunters when they never figured into the story? They must have filmed a whole segment with them and edited it out or something (or did I miss it somehow?). There were even publicity stills of the two of them in their "bounty hunter" clothes at the industrial place where Echo and Alpha were. Strange!
    Last edited by Miss_Griss; 05-09-2009 at 04:44 PM. Reason: More to say
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;3442018;
    Interesting show last night. I thought it was cool that November was the one Paul ended up "saving." I guess he really did love Mellie.

I also liked that tongiht's show demonstrated that there is still something of the original person in all of the dolls. Alpha's original personality was more than a little scary. Yikes! Psycho!

Edited to add:

What was the point of imprinting Sierra and November as bounty hunters when they never figured into the story? They must have filmed a whole segment with them and edited it out or something (or did I miss it somehow?). There were even publicity stills of the two of them in their "bounty hunter" clothes at the industrial place where Echo and Alpha were. Strange!
    It's been a while since I read this, but I think there was a different ending for the season finale shot, but then they filmed a new one instead (the original will not be shown).

IMO I think they may have used some footage from the original, and that is the part they kept, and the bounty hunters story line was sliced out and replaced.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

+ Reply to Thread