+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Dollhouse on Fox

Re: Dollhouse on Fox

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;3419490;
    Several people on another board have said that Adelle and company did not wipe Echo at the end of the show. I didn't catch that, and it also doesn't make sense to me. Did anyone here see that?
    I haven't heard anything but truthfully I don't remember if they did or not..something to think about for sure
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3419503;
    I haven't heard anything but truthfully I don't remember if they did or not..something to think about for sure
    I don't know if we always see her being wiped, but it's probably safe to assume that she was. Although, you never know.

This is on again tonight, right?
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

yes it is on tonight..and e online watch with kristen has a couple of new articles about dollhouse today

Good episode tonight...almost like harpers island...WHO DONE IT??? and I loved Sierra and Topher playing laser tag and video games...seems like everyone has the hots for Sierra...lol

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3423905;
    Good episode tonight...almost like harpers island...WHO DONE IT??? and I loved Sierra and Topher playing laser tag and video games...seems like everyone has the hots for Sierra...lol
    I took the whole thing with Topher and Sierra more as Topher's need for friendship. I mean he works nearly around the clock, with quite literally fake people. He has no personal life and doesn't really ever get to just relax and do what he wants to do. I think that in this situation, anyone would serve Topher's purpose, which was to not be alone on his birthday, Sierra just happened to be selected. I didn't really see anything romantic there. I thought it might go that way, but I don't think it's Sierra in particular, I think it was the personality he created that he was attracted to and his need for friendship.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3424002;
    I took the whole thing with Topher and Sierra more as Topher's need for friendship. I mean he works nearly around the clock, with quite literally fake people. He has no personal life and doesn't really ever get to just relax and do what he wants to do. I think that in this situation, anyone would serve Topher's purpose, which was to not be alone on his birthday, Sierra just happened to be selected. I didn't really see anything romantic there. I thought it might go that way, but I don't think it's Sierra in particular, I think it was the personality he created that he was attracted to and his need for friendship.
    Right--because Topher didn't choose Sierra, Echo's old handler did. I don't think Topher even told him to pick a female. What Topher cares about is the personality. Not even clear there is sex involved. Very cute, the whole thing. Happy birthday, Topher!
    The FBI agent seems really disgusted with himself.... Wonder if there is a real personality that his neighbor was imprinted with that he's "in love" with. Or is it the body? Both would be real, if separate, people, once he solves this.
    All those pictures that seemed to pop up quickly from the neighbor's fingerprints...were those mug shots of her, different ones but all of her with different names? As if the original body was that of some kind of criminal/conwoman? Anyone have it on tape and able to slow it down?
    I swear I saw the bad guy son stick the needle in Echo's neck, but I guess he didn't depress the plunger.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3424254;
    All those pictures that seemed to pop up quickly from the neighbor's fingerprints...were those mug shots of her, different ones but all of her with different names? As if the original body was that of some kind of criminal/conwoman? Anyone have it on tape and able to slow it down?
    I swear I saw the bad guy son stick the needle in Echo's neck, but I guess he didn't depress the plunger.
    They looked to me to be mug shots under different names. I don't know that they were from the original, but logically that would be a good reason for her to be willing to become a doll. Hooker, con-artist..... but the wiping out of her criminal record/existence was certainly convincing proof that the dollhouse exists, and that someone inside is undermining the investigation.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3424434;
    They looked to me to be mug shots under different names. I don't know that they were from the original, but logically that would be a good reason for her to be willing to become a doll. Hooker, con-artist..... but the wiping out of her criminal record/existence was certainly convincing proof that the dollhouse exists, and that someone inside is undermining the investigation.
    Ahh-- I think the shots were just times when she was captured in her various roles as a doll...and later the system was 'wiped.' I'm pretty sure Melanie/november became a doll because her child died suddenly... (remember that episode?).

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3426770;
    Ahh-- I think the shots were just times when she was captured in her various roles as a doll...and later the system was 'wiped.' I'm pretty sure Melanie/november became a doll because her child died suddenly... (remember that episode?).
    You could be right, but why would she be arrested as a doll? I would think the dollhouse and her handler would have gotten well away from anything criminal. Would they have allowed her to be taken into custody as a "doll" ? The dolls are usually well protected, with back-up when necessary, I just couldn't imagine that many arrests as a doll.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

+ Reply to Thread