+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 391

Thread: Dollhouse on Fox

  1. #151
    FORT Devotee Mike'sgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    5,150

    Re: Dollhouse on Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3410492;
    April 10, 2009 - Good Friday. I guess no one is watching the show tonight. Definitely a little wacked. Nice to see the different points of view (POV). Still it looks as if the corporation that owns the drugs and the Dollhouse wants to eventually market it and the NSA does not. Interesting how a government agency knows all about the Dollhouse.

    Liked the scenes with Miss DeWitt and Roger/Victor.

    Liked the scenes with Dominic and Echo. Impressive fight scenes.

    The scene with the FBI guy and Milly were chilling.
    I enjoyed the episode a lot and I never suspected Dominic...... I wonder if he is the only one inside?
    I was surprised that DeWitt risked that, and am curious if Roger was dolled into being someone she knew once.....

    No wonder Dominic took November to be programmed immediately, one last attempt I guess.

    I missed the reason Dominic gave as to "why" he tried to kill Echo the first time........ anyone? Thanks!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

  2. #152
    FORT Fogey beerbelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,962

    Re: Dollhouse on Fox

    Because he knows that Echo is smarter than the other dolls and is sort of 'rouge'. I think that's why he wanted to kill her, he knew that she might be his downfall. I don't think he is the only one inside...he wants to protect the doll house and the other spy wants to destroy it. I also think we are going to see Dominic again, it what capacity I'm nor sure.

    I think Roger was someone she knew...but of all the dolls I don't know why she would choose Victor, to me he is not very handsome at all.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

  3. #153
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    14,974

    Re: Dollhouse on Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly;3411344;
    Because he knows that Echo is smarter than the other dolls and is sort of 'rouge'. I think that's why he wanted to kill her, he knew that she might be his downfall. I don't think he is the only one inside...he wants to protect the doll house and the other spy wants to destroy it. I also think we are going to see Dominic again, it what capacity I'm nor sure.

    I think Roger was someone she knew...but of all the dolls I don't know why she would choose Victor, to me he is not very handsome at all.
    His great personality?

    I'm guessing you meant rogue not rouge, although that's an interesting concept!
    I'm a week behind on this and don't even have it taped--can't wait to see if from all you say, so I can really enter the discussion.

  4. #154
    HELL-O DR OLIVER! stacerace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bethany, Oklahoma
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,905

    Re: Dollhouse on Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly;3411344;
    Because he knows that Echo is smarter than the other dolls and is sort of 'rouge'. I think that's why he wanted to kill her, he knew that she might be his downfall. I don't think he is the only one inside...he wants to protect the doll house and the other spy wants to destroy it. I also think we are going to see Dominic again, it what capacity I'm nor sure.

    I think Roger was someone she knew...but of all the dolls I don't know why she would choose Victor, to me he is not very handsome at all.
    I actually think he's kind of hot I totally over him every week. He's got that Eastern European look to him.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

    "We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

    "Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

  5. #155
    FORT Fogey beerbelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,962

    Re: Dollhouse on Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3411351;
    His great personality?

    I'm guessing you meant rogue not rouge, although that's an interesting concept!

    I did indeed! My dyslexia!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

  6. #156
    FORT Fogey VanJagSol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,116

    Re: Dollhouse on Fox

    This show has really gotten good. I had 3 weeks worth to catch up on and it just keeps getting better.

  7. #157
    FORT Devotee Mike'sgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    5,150

    Re: Dollhouse on Fox

    Next episode isn't until April 24th and I am already missing it!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

  8. #158
    Who is John Galt?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    983

    Re: Dollhouse on Fox

    I hear this one is going to be cancelled too. Too bad - love it, but Friday is a bad time slot and most of these shows do get cancelled (it is date night). I don't think Victor is that good looking, but I guess he is kinda cute. I've always thought Reed Diamond (Dominic) was a cutie and for sheer sexiness, Tahmoh Penniket (Paul Ballard) is hot, hot, hot (I thought so when he was on Battlestar). I've read he is 1/2 Native American and there is where his first name comes from and gives him that exotic look.

  9. #159
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: Dollhouse on Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3412014;
    I hear this one is going to be cancelled too. Too bad - love it, but Friday is a bad time slot and most of these shows do get cancelled (it is date night). I don't think Victor is that good looking, but I guess he is kinda cute. I've always thought Reed Diamond (Dominic) was a cutie and for sheer sexiness, Tahmoh Penniket (Paul Ballard) is hot, hot, hot (I thought so when he was on Battlestar). I've read he is 1/2 Native American and there is where his first name comes from and gives him that exotic look.
    check with watch with kristin as of Friday the 10th this show had not been cancelled
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  10. #160
    FORT Devotee Mike'sgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    5,150

    Re: Dollhouse on Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3412044;
    check with watch with kristin as of Friday the 10th this show had not been cancelled
    I am hoping it pulls out of this too, but rumor is they filmed 14 episodes and have decided not to air the 13th. The next episode to air April 24th will be episode #10, leaving only 3 left.

    I hope not!!!!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.