+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Dollhouse on Fox

Re: Dollhouse on Fox

My impression is that some of the dolls are there because there is something in their life they want to forget (the death of child) or for the money (money for mom) , or because they got in trouble and this is sort of their probation (Echo breaking into the company that runs Dollhouse).
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3404601;
    My impression is that some of the dolls are there because there is something in their life they want to forget (the death of child) or for the money (money for mom) , or because they got in trouble and this is sort of their probation (Echo breaking into the company that runs Dollhouse).
    This is exactly the impression I got as well. However, there may be an underlying moral message - getting someone to sign a contract when they are completely desperate for money or escape. I have a feeling Joss has more up his sleeve than easily figured out and wouldn't be surprised if he throws in more curves balls. Overall I find myself more and more intrigued.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3404601;
    Also, punishment for the guy that stole the secret drug and wanted to sell it overseas. I am not convinced he willingly chose to sign, that tea has something in it.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3405572;
    Also, punishment for the guy that stole the secret drug and wanted to sell it overseas. I am not convinced he willingly chose to sign, that tea has something in it.
    Yeap, he was not a volunteer. He was a thief and a murder (intentionally murdered his best friend for money). I think he got off lightly and his mom got taken care of.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

April 10, 2009 - Good Friday. I guess no one is watching the show tonight. Definitely a little wacked. Nice to see the different points of view (POV). Still it looks as if the corporation that owns the drugs and the Dollhouse wants to eventually market it and the NSA does not. Interesting how a government agency knows all about the Dollhouse.

Liked the scenes with Miss DeWitt and Roger/Victor.

Liked the scenes with Dominic and Echo. Impressive fight scenes.

The scene with the FBI guy and Milly were chilling.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3410492;
    April 10, 2009 - Good Friday. I guess no one is watching the show tonight. Definitely a little wacked. Nice to see the different points of view (POV). Still it looks as if the corporation that owns the drugs and the Dollhouse wants to eventually market it and the NSA does not. Interesting how a government agency knows all about the Dollhouse.

Liked the scenes with Miss DeWitt and Roger/Victor.

Liked the scenes with Dominic and Echo. Impressive fight scenes.

The scene with the FBI guy and Milly were chilling.
    I couldnt' watch we had 3 hours of weather cause of bad storms but i just finished watching terminator and dollhouse is next..lol..boy I called the news network told them that the other stations could update at the bottom of the screen why couldnt' they and why in the name of all that is holy did they have to show the same weather updates on 3 channels and take over the shows...
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

well now I am caught up on Dollhouse from last night ...excellent episode

The scenes with Miss DeWitt and Roger/Victor were so sad. I felt for her a lot.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;3410551;
    The scenes with Miss DeWitt and Roger/Victor were so sad. I felt for her a lot.
    me too...to see that side of her was very interesting..I hope she changes her mind later on about "Roger"...but doesn't Victor have the hots for Sierra?

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3410563;
    me too...to see that side of her was very interesting..I hope she changes her mind later on about "Roger"...but doesn't Victor have the hots for Sierra?
    Victor does, although given that in the last episode they were allowed to kind of come full circle and gain some closure I wonder if he still feels for Sierra. Although the Doctor did mention that he was in love, so he might still have feelings for Sierra.

+ Reply to Thread