+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Dollhouse on Fox

Re: Dollhouse on Fox

I totally didn't think of that. I love her charictor. That seems very JW do have someone work for the 'powers that be' and to work against them too. (Angel).
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3389565;
    I think the inside "guy" is the head female (played by Olivia Williams). There seems like there is something else going on with her. She is the boss of the LA dollhouse but I'm sure she has higher up bosses as well (that we haven't seen yet) that she could be working against.
    She does. Something was said in the last episode about how the higher-ups would be after her for the whole Sierra/handler thing.

As for who is the inside man, or woman, I really have no idea. I would have thought Boyd, but he was with Topher when the changes to Echo's character were made, so I don't rules him out. I don't think it's Topher because 1) Echo said that someone hacked her upload that night, and Topher wouldn't have to hack it since he created it and 2) he really enjoys what he does way too much. But I do wish we knew more about Topher.

JR.

The fight scenes really bothered me this week, and completely took me out of the show. Ballard easily takes out 4 bodyguards and gets hit with taser like it was no big deal. WTF, does he have superpowers? The fight with Echo was like the old Batman TV show, I was expecting "POW" and "WHAM" to flash up on the screen.

The rest of the show was pretty good. I like how it didn't focus on Echo so much, Eliza's acting range is limited IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by JR.;3390183;
    The fight scenes really bothered me this week, and completely took me out of the show. Ballard easily takes out 4 bodyguards and gets hit with taser like it was no big deal. WTF, does he have superpowers? The fight with Echo was like the old Batman TV show, I was expecting "POW" and "WHAM" to flash up on the screen.

The rest of the show was pretty good. I like how it didn't focus on Echo so much, Eliza's acting range is limited IMO.
    The fight scenes reminded me of Buffy. After all, Echo was a vampire slayer in a previous life, right?

I've actually thought that Eliza's acting is better now than I remember. She still isn't an oscar contender, but I think she is doing just fine with all the different personalities that she's playing. I'm really liking this show and look forward to it each week.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

CCL

According to EW
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Echo wakes up in the Dollhouse during next week's episode remembering who she really is.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3394951;
    According to EW
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Echo wakes up in the Dollhouse during next week's episode remembering who she really is.
    Wow....but how could you conceal that...you'd have no idea what a "doll" is supposed to act like....

Parts of tonights show has me cracking up...lol..that must be some drug
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

interesting episode especially for Dominic.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3395503;
    Parts of tonights show has me cracking up...lol..that must be some drug
    Same here. I was watching it with one of my room mates and we were both laughing at some parts.

This seems rushed, that is, the dolls remembering who they are...

I hope this is NOT a sign that they are canceling the show (because I thought it was doing well)!

+ Reply to Thread