+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Dollhouse on Fox

Re: Dollhouse on Fox

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3379423;
    Missing sister? Maybe she's a twin...
    Sorry to double-post, but I just saw this comment and wanted to respond.

It's possible she's a twin. I hadn't thought of that. I assumed that they had programmed her to meet up with him and try to throw him off like they did with Victor. I guess we'll see. Hard to predict with this show.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;3383136;
    The thing with Victor starting to have his "man reactions" after Sierra arrived sort of throws off the sequential naming thing (unless he's from an earlier round of names). Wonder if the writers forgot their alphabet?
    I brought up this post to my husband and he said it may be a case that the men and the women are named sequentially by gender? Perhaps they have more men dolls than women. Or have gone through more men than women. So with the males they have gotten all the way to Victor, but with the females they have only made it to Sierra.

I don't know though, they only show a very small circle of floor beds in the middle of the room. I find it hard to believe they have 40 plus dolls running around. Of course husband says "Well, we don't know how big the facilities actually are, they may have lots more beds and dolls"
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

I haven't been watching much since the premire. It looks interesting.
    "You keep going until you find happiness in helping people realize their dreams"- Gene Kelly

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;3383136;
    Yeah. That was a shocker when the guy in the mask turned out to be him rather than Boyd. I didn't quite understand, though, why he shot the cult guy (to keep him from killing Echo) and then tried to kill her himself. I guess maybe he really hates her and wanted to have that pleasure.

I loved when Echo looked at him and said, "Everything's perfectly clear" or whatever it was that she said.

The thing with Victor starting to have his "man reactions" after Sierra arrived sort of throws off the sequential naming thing (unless he's from an earlier round of names). Wonder if the writers forgot their alphabet?
    I guess he could be (from an earlier round), since apparently he's been imprinted with Victor many, many times...wait, what is his dollhouse name...not Victor, right? Isn't that his "character" name? Hmmm.

Thanks, all, for straightening me out on how Echo could now see. Of course that makes sense, the blow jarred things loose.... (not very good bioengineering there of course!). Ok, not so out there then in things we are asked to take on faith.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3383370;
    I guess he could be (from an earlier round), since apparently he's been imprinted with Victor many, many times...wait, what is his dollhouse name...not Victor, right? Isn't that his "character" name? Hmmm.

Thanks, all, for straightening me out on how Echo could now see. Of course that makes sense, the blow jarred things loose.... (not very good bioengineering there of course!). Ok, not so out there then in things we are asked to take on faith.
    Hmm. Interesting! I don't remember whether Topher and the doctor were calling him Victor when they were talking about him. Maybe that was just the name of the Russian dude he was imprinted to be when dealing with the agent. I'll have to pay attention to that next time they talk about him.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm pretty sure the detective called him Victor...that that's his Russian gangster persona name. But they seemed to also be calling him that in the dollhouse...didn't Topher call him that when he was telling the doc about his "man reactions"? (, so that's what the kids are calling it these days?)

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3383461;
    I'm pretty sure the detective called him Victor...that that's his Russian gangster persona name. But they seemed to also be calling him that in the dollhouse...didn't Topher call him that when he was telling the doc about his "man reactions"? (, so that's what the kids are calling it these days?)
    Yeah, the detective definitely called him Victor, and I was pretty sure that Topher was calling him that, too, but I wasn't paying close enough attention to know for sure.

This show is getting SO good!!!! I am completely hooked. Anybody know how the ratings are going? Fox is notorious for cancelling shows I love and if they do this to Dollhouse, especially when it's just getting so good, I'm gonna be bummed.

FORT Newbie

tvbythenumbers said that dollhouse had about 3 million viewwers while AI had 24 Million while lie to me had 10 Million... i wonder how many viewers they need to keep it?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Ouch, that doesn't sound very good. Admitedly it is up against AI, so they may cut it some slack, but still, even for Fox, that can't be good.

+ Reply to Thread