+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lie To Me- Fox

Re: Lie To Me- Fox

I love this show, but hate that they moved it to Monday...like ArchieComic Fan, I watch CBS on Monday night. I'll catch it later this week on Fox (the website).

Monday is ABC night for me with Dancing With the Stars and the must watch Castle. But I record Lie To Me every week.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3719228;
    I'm watching. What I don't like about him is his inability to truly read the women close to him. He seems as clueless as any other man. But, I like the premise, and I like that this last episode they showed dissociative personality disorder to be a real disease, not a delusional person's fantasy life.

Their futuristic headquarters building gives the show a patina of think tank over solution, but I've like the way they've worked toward those solutions while showing their own vulnerabilities. Otherwise, without character disclosure, it would have been too sterile. Not that I like what I'm seeing in those disclosures - makes them too human, LOL.

It's on my DVR and I look forward to each episode.
    Well, it's a Catch 22 for him...they really don't like it when he does it so he kind of tries not to in casual situations. Not last night though...he was really using his skills on his nearest and dearest. Think how uncomfortable and what lack of privacy there would be in working in that situation!

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

You're right. Last episode was tough for him and tough to watch.

My family and I love everything about this show. Anybody know how it's doing in the ratings?

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox;3723583;
    My family and I love everything about this show. Anybody know how it's doing in the ratings?
    The "Lie to Me" season premiere took in 7.7 million, "Dancing with the Stars" (16.8 million) and "Two and a Half Men" (13.6 million). Still it was better then "Trauma" series premiere (6.9 million) or "Gossip Girl" (2.3 million) for same time slot.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3724267;
    The "Lie to Me" season premiere took in 7.7 million, "Dancing with the Stars" (16.8 million) and "Two and a Half Men" (13.6 million). Still it was better then "Trauma" series premiere (6.9 million) or "Gossip Girl" (2.3 million) for same time slot.
    Oh oh... I expected it wouldn't do well against Dancing with the Stars and Two and a Half Men but didn't think it would be this bad. It's placement on Monday nights is almost the kiss of death for this show.

If anybody knows... Are DVRd shows somehow counted in the ratings?

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox;3724474;
    Oh oh... I expected it wouldn't do well against Dancing with the Stars and Two and a Half Men but didn't think it would be this bad. It's placement on Monday nights is almost the kiss of death for this show.

If anybody knows... Are DVRd shows somehow counted in the ratings?
    I don't know the answer to that but I think perhaps not. I know that sounds "iffy" but I recently read something where they were talking about the ratings and reported a rating for a show, and then as an afterthought, they added, "but, if you figure in the DVR recorded shows the rating is...." So, based on that I think the ratings are watched shows, not recorded and watched later. But, who knows
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I would be totally bummed if this got dropped. For me there's not much on on Mondays to watch and this fills a void. I hate Dancing with the Stars. I love how arrogant the main character is.

Whooo so glad it's back on tonight! Also.. yay for Logan (eeer) Jason Dohrig back on tv! He plays bad oh so well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast