+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lie To Me- Fox

Re: Lie To Me- Fox

I never seem to catch it! Has it already been on this week?

it's on fox, on wednesdays at 8e/7c

jennifer beals is guest starring tomorrow night as lightman's ex-wife...should be good!

They defintiely had chemistry. I knew that they were going to end up together at the end.. now for how long and how serious are the questions.

yay! the shows been picked up for a second season. The addition of Mekhi Phifer is just awesome!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

woohoo! i love this show! glad it got picked up!

I really like this show, especially because it points out the "lie" in pictures of real people who were in the news. It's cool to try to remember the "tells" and see if I can pick them out of somebody else. If only my wittle bwain could remember them once the show's over.
    =^.^=
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I really enjoy this show, character and plot development is so compelling ..... why am I the only person watching it? Loved the season premiere, hope more will join me..... I don't want this to be it's last season. Some shows grab fans by word of mouth, so here I am letting you all know what is out there!
    "My heart is, and always will be, yours." Sense and Sensibility

I'm watching. What I don't like about him is his inability to truly read the women close to him. He seems as clueless as any other man. But, I like the premise, and I like that this last episode they showed dissociative personality disorder to be a real disease, not a delusional person's fantasy life.

Their futuristic headquarters building gives the show a patina of think tank over solution, but I've like the way they've worked toward those solutions while showing their own vulnerabilities. Otherwise, without character disclosure, it would have been too sterile. Not that I like what I'm seeing in those disclosures - makes them too human, LOL.

It's on my DVR and I look forward to each episode.

I haven't caught up to this season yet but have them dvr'd. Unfortunately it comes on in direct conflict with my CBS line-up, which is the only night that I watch one network's primetime shows from start to finish.

I do like the show though. It's very interesting to see them analyze body language, tone of voice, etc. to see who is lying. I like that they use real people for their comparisons.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3719228;
    I'm watching. What I don't like about him is his inability to truly read the women close to him. He seems as clueless as any other man. But, I like the premise, and I like that this last episode they showed dissociative personality disorder to be a real disease, not a delusional person's fantasy life.

Their futuristic headquarters building gives the show a patina of think tank over solution, but I've like the way they've worked toward those solutions while showing their own vulnerabilities. Otherwise, without character disclosure, it would have been too sterile. Not that I like what I'm seeing in those disclosures - makes them too human, LOL.

It's on my DVR and I look forward to each episode.
    I agree, and I thought that Erika Christensen was amazing is her performance of a woman with multiple-personality disorder. I admire her performance, and can't even imagine how it is to switch gears like she did emerging from one character out of the last (guess that is why I never considered an acting career) even with pauses in filming. I would have found it exhausting, hmm maybe she did as well. I look forward to tonight!
    "My heart is, and always will be, yours." Sense and Sensibility

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast