+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Last Templar

FORT Fogey

Re: The Last Templar

I googled the show last night because I wanted the names of some of the cast members (yes that was Omar Sharif as Constantine the mystic)--and several of the sites that came up at the top of the google results had the show available to watch online right away.

I don't know if I"m allowed to say the names of any of those sites.

Re: The Last Templar

I thoroughly enjoyed the Sunday night episode of the the Last Templar but felt it lost some speed during part 2. I must admit while I understand Bill Vance's obsession with revenge against the church the reason behind the obsession is very vague, I prefer the reason in the book it makes more sense then he was depressed over his wife and daughter's deaths and needed a reason to live. Also I do wonder why the Templar's bothered to hide the gospel on the Falcon Temple in the middle of a store. They did not have the technology to recover a sunken ship in those days so hiding a valuable document in the ship's figurehead makes no sense. The second point is that I do not believe that revealing a gospel supposedly written by Yeshua of Nazareth saying he is only a man would necessarily change any religion or people's faith. People believe, they have faith. One document is not going to have all the Christians in the world give that up.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12