+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Day 2: 3:00 AM-4:00 AM

Day 2: 3:00 AM-4:00 AM

60 min.
    Dissension plagues several factions in this gripping hour, as the desperate search for the all-important computer chip that could call off the military strike intensifies. As luck would have it, the chip falls into the wrong hands---people who are oblivious to its value. Meanwhile, Carrie tries to take advantage of Tony (Carlos Bernard) after he disobeys orders to abandon Jack and the chip altogether; one presidential adviser wavers as another takes a fall; and the unavailability of the vice president (Alan Dale) piques the curiosity of President Palmer, who turns to an administration veteran for an opinion. Chappelle: Paul Schulze. Aaron: Glenn Morshower.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Hey, maybe Jack really is dead. I don't see anything in there about him doing anything.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I know who "takes a fall"! I liked her, too. Damn if I can remember her name, but I liked her.

FORT Fogey

He's ALIVE!

Do you mean Lynn, John? That was so bad.

I knew the Chief of Staff was a rotten bastard.

I was also aware that women are totally expendable on the show. In this latest episode, Carrie got caught trying to undermine Michelle by threatening to expose Tony's loyalty to Jack. Huh?

And didn't we all know that Jack was going to survive his own death? Well, of course we did.

Will the President ever be out of danger? Will Jack find love with that perpetually worried looking Kate Warner? Will Kim stay put and out of trouble? Will the chip ever find its way into the right hands?

These and many more questions need to be answered before this season ends.

By the way, this series is now being shown on BBC in the UK. I wonder what they think of it?

I knew the Chief of Staff was a rotten bastard.
    I agree Caligirl and have been saying for weeks now that I didn't like the shifty bastard. Now he has really got himself in deep kimchee now with the VP. I find it hard to believe that Lynne didn't die of deceleration trauma after falling at least three stories. Jack came back to life... was anyone surprised?!?!?! How many more hours will it take for the chip to get to CTU? The Yuck-a-pucks in the bathroom better give it up if they want to live. Pres Palner better kick some Cabinet ass quick if he wants to survive this coup attempt. And the best news of the night....ANOTHER KIM-FREE SHOW!!!
    BTW Caligirl... if the women were expendible on this show, then why wasn't Kim expended last year when they had the chance?? Damn the luck
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Yep, it was a Kim-free show, but next week it looks like Kim has a pivotal role - and we find out who's the mastermind behind the whole plan.

Only 4 more episodes to wrap things up.

Why was Chapelle being such an ass? Good for Tony for standing up to him (and Carrie). Jack's gonna kick some redneck arse.

My favorite part was when he called Carrie's bluff and called Chapelle over so she could blab. The look on her b*tchy face was great!
    Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

LG.
    so is Lynn dead

or will she be revived like Jack was

:rolleyes

I'm getting tired of this show's silliness
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I've been losing interest steadily for the past few weeks now...
    The show is getting beyond absurd. I can already tell ya I won't be watching next season. The only reason I'm still watching this season is b/c of my husband. :rolleyes:
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fogey

The Gospel according to "24"

Ilikai asks:
    BTW Caligirl... if the women were expendible on this show, then why wasn't Kim expended last year when they had the chance?? Damn the luck
    According to the "24" Guidelines, P. 42, Article 0.25: "There shall be only one death per family per season."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast