+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 121 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast

Thread: LOST - Season five

Re: LOST - Season five

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;3387176;
    they pointed out on one of the enchanced episodes that there could be unpredictable results

---

about tonites eps/

i thought it was interesting that the crazy connect-four guy from hurley's mental instituiton was part of the dharma initiative and designed the swan station; makes sense why the numbers were used in the hatch

i also noticed when the plane was going down i heard the numbers

Christian??? wtf?

Ethan was a pretty young doctor to be born in '77

I think Sayid figured out that Ben was young Ben Linus, even though he is not aware of the island time travel issues

oh yeah, where was Faraday?
    the mental ward...OMG thank you thank you...I KNEW i had seen that model and him somewhere else and couldnt' remember....thank you so much now i can sleep tonight
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

No, no, no. Radzinsky couldn't be the guy in the mental ward with Hurley. He was partners with Inman in the hatch and shot himself, remember? Inman was the guy in the hatch when Desmond first came to the island.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler;3387224;
    No, no, no. Radzinsky couldn't be the guy in the mental ward with Hurley. He was partners with Inman in the hatch and shot himself, remember? Inman was the guy in the hatch when Desmond first came to the island.
    Inman SAID he shot himself.....this is lost remember...lol

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3387226;
    Inman SAID he shot himself.....this is lost remember...lol
    There was a bloodstain and everything. Watch the Season 2 finale again.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler;3387228;
    There was a bloodstain and everything. Watch the Season 2 finale again.
    i know the bloodstain was there but just cause he said that is where it came from doesn't me that is actually where it came from...now I could be wrong I am getting my info from the fueslage and those guys over there have every detail down pat usually

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3387233;
    i know the bloodstain was there but just cause he said that is where it came from doesn't me that is actually where it came from...now I could be wrong I am getting my info from the fueslage and those guys over there have every detail down pat usually
    Well.... until someone calls Radzinsky Leonard.... I'm withholding judgement. They DO look alike, though, I'll give ya that.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler;3387236;
    Well.... until someone calls Radzinsky Leonard.... I'm withholding judgement. They DO look alike, though, I'll give ya that.
    and truthfully when it comes down to it..WHO KNOWS..I mean this is LOST we are talking about ...they twist and turn and flip and flop things around so much that what at the time in season 2 was true..they have decided to twist it around and make it untrue...lol and give it a whole new deminsion

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Anyone else here curious as to why all the Dharma Initiative stuff was all over the Others' cabin where Christian appeared to Frank and Sun?

Did Sawyer and co somehow change the past in 1977 ... i.e. the Others never moved into the barracks?
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

that has to be the same guy "Radzinsky"

Kelvin was a liar, he also told Desmond that he would get infected if he left the hatch

LOST wouldn't just show that guy designing the swan station that beared the numbers and used them on the computer by accident. and if his first name is Leonard, they are purposely not using it for now... I'm guessing Hurley will run into him at one point in a future episode.

I don't understand how Sun and the pilot seem to be in present time but the rest of them are 30 years in the past? How did that happen?

+ Reply to Thread