+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 121 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 1204

Thread: LOST - Season five

  1. #501
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: LOST - Season five

    Quote Originally Posted by talula;3382886;
    Regarding all of our speculations of the past few days...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    from Spoilerfix: 03/14 - One of these will die: Ben, Sawyer, Daniel, Jin, Miles. Source: Lost Spoilers


    There are other interesting new spoilers up today there, too, of anyone is interested in taking a gander...
    now why did you go and tell me that I will have to spend hours hunting...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  2. #502
    FORT Devotee Mike'sgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    5,150

    Re: LOST - Season five

    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3382889;
    now why did you go and tell me that I will have to spend hours hunting...lol
    Actually, my post 493 was tracked down from their to the source of the spoiler: Dark UFO.

    I am still wondering whether the war that Widmore mentioned to Locke a couple episodes back, is going to be between John and Ben and not between Ben & Widmore as many assume. I think Widmore may feel his time on the island is over, and perhaps all these years he has believed that John was supposed to be their true leader..... naw, Widmore doesn't seem to be that decent of a guy to have such altruistic motives.

    But I do think the war might be between Ben & John.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

  3. #503
    FORT Fanatic talula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    I'm not sure really...
    Posts
    720

    Re: LOST - Season five

    Oh, yeah... you sure did post that already! Sorry about that, Mikesgirl!

  4. #504
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: LOST - Season five

    I just know Damon and Carlton are gonna have to open and pay for some serious group therapy when LOST is all over with...we all gonna need it for suffering the serious withdrawels..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  5. #505
    Me and my shadow Gutmutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Always together.
    Posts
    12,826

    Re: LOST - Season five

    This show is about to get interesting. The I5 (Island 5 - James, Juliette, Miles, Daniel, Jin) have been living a good life for 3 years with Dharma. Yeah, the purge is coming, but things are pretty domestic for now. Locke fixed the time jumps by putting the FDW back on its axle. Now they're waiting for him to bring the O6 back to "save" them. So leading into this week's show we have the arrival of detoxing Jack, zombie Kate, and looney bin Hurley. How is that going to help them? How do they explain these people to Dharma? Sawyer has faithfully waited for the return of Locke, and they're about to tell them that he died on the mainland. They're going to tell Jin that Sun is back, but they don't know where. They're going to have to explain that Ben herded them back with the help of Daniel's mom. Ben has not been a friend to Juliette. He was on the plane, too. So now besides Kate to worry her, she has to worry about Ben showing up. The one I really worry about is Sayid. He doesn't have much of a story arc left which makes him a little vulnerable. How are they going to meet up with the other 06ers plus Ben? Is someone going to have to give the wheel one more spin (and leave the island)? Is Desmond going to show up? Is Daniel going to get his head together and figure something out? What war is coming? What will I do with my head when the series is over next year?
    Count your blessings!

  6. #506
    FORT Devotee Mike'sgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    5,150

    Re: LOST - Season five

    Gutmutter Now your sounding like me!

    These are things I think about all the time too, but I am not concerned about the Purge...... It took place December 19, 1992 and they are stuck in the 70's, but in watching the enhanced version last week, I noticed they mentioned that Ben was the only DI survivor. So, it looks like everyone associated with Dharma died in the Purge when Ben joined the Others.

    I wonder about the war that Widmore referred to most often. Widmore said Locke needed to be on the island then so Locke is on one side at least, I assume he is on the side of the Others.

    I have mixed feelings as well - I want closure and yet I love this show and want to continue to look forward to Wednesday nights.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

  7. #507
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: LOST - Season five

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3384231;
    Gutmutter Now your sounding like me!

    These are things I think about all the time too, but I am not concerned about the Purge...... It took place December 19, 1992 and they are stuck in the 70's, but in watching the enhanced version last week, I noticed they mentioned that Ben was the only DI survivor. So, it looks like everyone associated with Dharma died in the Purge when Ben joined the Others.

    I wonder about the war that Widmore referred to most often. Widmore said Locke needed to be on the island then so Locke is on one side at least, I assume he is on the side of the Others.

    I have mixed feelings as well - I want closure and yet I love this show and want to continue to look forward to Wednesday nights.
    The list has been updated today per ufo down to these three ..one of which will die

    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ben
    Sawyer
    Miles


    ....the title for the finale has also been announced called

    "The Incident"
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  8. #508
    FORT Fogey Florimel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    5,949

    Re: LOST - Season five

    I also wonder how many, if any, of our losties survive the end of the series. Damon and Carlton have stated that they will not consider continuing the show with a movie or movies in the future. Sad, I think, because it's something I'd love to see, but if there are few or no survivors, that would be good reason not to do more.

    Or course, it could be something as simple as everyone wanting to move on to new projects. Still, I can't help but wonder.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

    http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

  9. #509
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: LOST - Season five

    Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3384240;
    I also wonder how many, if any, of our losties survive the end of the series. Damon and Carlton have stated that they will not consider continuing the show with a movie or movies in the future. Sad, I think, because it's something I'd love to see, but if there are few or no survivors, that would be good reason not to do more.

    Or course, it could be something as simple as everyone wanting to move on to new projects. Still, I can't help but wonder.
    well I just hope that means that they won't give us an ending that leaves us with 5 MILLION questions.....lol okay back to reality...this is LOST...there is no such thing as leaving us with no questions...lol
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 03-16-2009 at 06:27 PM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  10. #510
    I HATE You! Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    5,286

    Re: LOST - Season five

    ....the title for the finale has also been announced called

    "The Incident"
    is this *THE INCIDENT* that they were referring to back in the Swan station days? you know when they were watching the O.G. orientation tape.. Dr. Chang Candle Haliwax talked about an incident...which is why they now were pressing the button.

    LOST writers were pretty genius when they started writing this show, they have always wrote stuff outa sequence which allows them to make up stuff as they go along and make it fit later; and the time travel stuff really widened there options.

    based on the previews i seen, it looks like Sayid may die, but you know previews lie.




+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.