+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 121 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: LOST - Season five

Re: LOST - Season five

i fell a sleep during the the refresher last week (i'm getting old); amazing how much stuff you forget

my dvr only had 'cabin fever' on it ...gonna watch some clips online to refresh my memory

Oh dang!

Restaurant Wars vs. LOST Season Premier!

What's a girl to do.

and don't mention DVR or whatever, 'cause we don't have it & I wouldn't know how to use it

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3285492;
    Three new hours tonight!! Fortunately the last hour (past my bedtime) will be repeated next week.
    Is the first hour a recap and the last two hours the season debut? I hope so, 'casue I'll have to miss the first hour!

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;3285834;
    Is the first hour a recap and the last two hours the season debut? I hope so, 'casue I'll have to miss the first hour!
    Yes, the first hour is a recap. Then the first 2 new episodes follow.

I'm pretty sure the recap will be in the style of the recaps shown before each new season premiere (S2-S4). The recaps usually cover the whole show so far, with focus on whatever TPTB feel is most important to lead in to the new season.

The recaps are not to be confused with the extended versions of full episodes (with pop-up comments). Last week we had the extended versions of the last 3 S4 episodes.

Good, I thought I had missed something last week. I am going out tonight, so I will have to miss the recap tonight (It will be DVR'd though). I should have enough time to watch the 2 episodes even though I'll be so tired tomorrow at work. Oh well, something has to suffer.

Lost Rocks!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Regular

Im really confused about the whole episode......I crammed season 1-4 in over the summer....never watched LOST before that. Was so excited, thinking it started in the fall..........but yeah....Im pretty lost myself LOL

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mustang03gt;3286207;
    Im really confused about the whole episode......I crammed season 1-4 in over the summer....never watched LOST before that. Was so excited, thinking it started in the fall..........but yeah....Im pretty lost myself LOL

Mustang-I'm fairly up to date on what happened before this new season--and I got lost myself a few times. They were going backwards and forwards--plus the island was going backwards and forwards.

I actually got a headache at one point--though I think that might have been due to the storm that came into our area.

What I most want to know--how John Lock got back to LA.

I mean I REALLY want to know.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Richard said Locke has to die in order to get everyone back to the island. Why? Who the heck knows. But that is now his new mission, to find out how to die, I guess!?!

Ana Lucia told Hurley to stay away from the cops.....so I wonder what will happen to him now that he hasn't. And I'm curious what Daniels mom in Oxford has to with all of this.

I don't know. But they have me hooked....again!!!

I wonder if his mom in Oxford will turn out to be the blonde witchie woman at the butcher shop. I realize that was in LA, but maybe she left Oxford. I loved the whole 3 hours!! I missed one season (3) so the review was interesting - especially the things they chose to emphasize. I really feel like a have somewhat of a handle on things now. I hope we'll get a lot more comments and observations here, because I never catch every nuance myself. Poor Sawyer. He's not liking this time jumping at all. I wonder why the redhead is the only one with the nosebleed. And Daniel referring to his notebook and then knocking on the door to talk to D... just lost his name, after being shown at the site when the place was being built. I'm glad they said we've reached a point where more questions will be answered than are being asked.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread