+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 121 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: LOST - Season five

Re: LOST - Season five

Only 2 weeks now to wait...

Sorry, niles, I missed your posts about your surgery. Your posts over a week's timeframe seem like good news, and I am hoping all is going well. My stepbrother had his removed with no complications (apparently we don't really need a spleen). I don't mean to diminish your ordeal, but to give you hope.

I won't post much about LOST here (since I don't want to spoil anyone).

Does anyone know where I can write to the cast?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Have you tried looking on abc.com and see if they have an address for fan mail to the cast?
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by steppemaster;3263535;
    Nilesgirl--sending thoughts and prayers that all goes well for you.

And maybe if you wrote and told the "Lost "people how much better their show makes you feel--maybe they'll send one or more cast members--of your choice of course--to visit you.

Wouldn't that make you feel good too?

Just a thought.
    I just took your advice and wrote to Lost. I explained my situation about the surgery and how I always feel better when I turn the show on. I told them that Josh Holloway has always been my favorite and would they please consider giving me the opportunity to meet him during my stay in the hospital. We'll see what happens.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3269942;
    I just took your advice and wrote to Lost. I explained my situation about the surgery and how I always feel better when I turn the show on. I told them that Josh Holloway has always been my favorite and would they please consider giving me the opportunity to meet him during my stay in the hospital. We'll see what happens.
    Maybe you'll get a photo autographed by Holloway?
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I was reading the current issue of TV Guide (Jan. 12-18) and there was a section where Kate Beckinsale asked a celebrity question. Her question was "What's going to happen to Hurley on Lost?"

I couldn't find it anywhere on their website so I'm typing out what was said...

The answer was:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    He's on the run with Sayid, having fled the Santa Rosa mental hospital. In the second hour, Hurley takes center stage, reuniting with Ana Lucia and his dad. In early February, he appears with Jack and Ben. Later in the season, expect him to bond with Miles. "We may have a similar gift", he says of Hurley's ability to talk to the dead. Tragically, there will soon be a new corpse to communicate with amongst the cast.

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;3274209;
    I was reading the current issue of TV Guide (Jan. 12-18) and there was a section where Kate Beckinsale asked a celebrity question. Her question was "What's going to happen to Hurley on Lost?"

I couldn't find it anywhere on their website so I'm typing out what was said...

The answer was:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    He's on the run with Sayid, having fled the Santa Rosa mental hospital. In the second hour, Hurley takes center stage, reuniting with Ana Lucia and his dad. In early February, he appears with Jack and Ben. Later in the season, expect him to bond with Miles. "We may have a similar gift", he says of Hurley's ability to talk to the dead. Tragically, there will soon be a new corpse to communicate with amongst the cast.
    UH...something doesn't make sense about that spoiler.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Isn't Ana Lucia dead? And what about his dad? Is he dead or did he just take off and never came back? I thought I remembered he was played by Cheech Marin...Or is it the communication with the dead that allows him to see them. I know he saw Charlie but I thought it was just that he was crazy. Maybe that crazy guy in the mental hospital (Harry from Sex in the City Tee!Hee!) was really a dead guy and Hurley isn't so crazy after all. HMMM...Interesting...
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

I just assumed it would be a flashback but it very well could be him
    Click to see Spoiler:
    speaking to the dead Ana Lucia

FORT Fogey

Nilesgirl--I hope your project goes well--let us know if you hear from them.

Wouldn't that be really cool?

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3269757;
    Does anyone know where I can write to the cast?

The producers have an alt website for the show and the cast used to post there all of the time. fuselage dot com I think.

Good luck!
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

+ Reply to Thread